Baltidouble

Apr 21, 2020
anyone know when he updating the SNY game?
He is working in Succubus affection 2 I think, he and the other developer (the one who worked with zell on succubus affection) said that he expected the game to be finished by the end of the year.

Links to their blogs:

you should use a translator to understand what they say though.

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
i would like buy this game on steam, even it's just for support them.
While this game isn't on a platform like steam for... obvious reasons, you can still support Zell by purchasing the other games they've worked on, like Succubus Affection (which is on steam, also on this site so you can download the h-patch from here) and Shiro no Yakata (if it is purchasable, not sure since I didn't see a download link for it on their site).

DarkLabs02

Jun 10, 2018
He is working in Succubus affection 2 I think, he and the other developer (the one who worked with zell on succubus affection) said that he expected the game to be finished by the end of the year.

Links to their blogs:

you should use a translator to understand what they say though.
So FOBS progression gonna be delayed again I think, unfortunately...
Well thanks for the info btw

Reactions: Pixune

Baltidouble

Apr 21, 2020
So FOBS progression gonna be delayed again I think, unfortunately...
Well thanks for the info btw
I think so, I would love to see any kind of info about fobs though. I mean, Shiro no Yakata and Succubus Affection 2 are sure interesting, but of all of them I prefer Fobs, and the blog has unused characters that would he nice to see in game. Let's hope he finishes his projects as soon as possible

OneWingedRetard

Feb 11, 2021
Still cant get the game to work, Downloaded from Mega and Nopy Twice, Put the .dll file in, Switched language when extracting from .rar, even used Locale Emulator, nothing works. I just keep getting "0xc00007b" error whenever I try opening, as admin or not.

How the hell did you get this file to work?

Reactions: bwardyunbip

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
Still cant get the game to work, Downloaded from Mega and Nopy Twice, Put the .dll file in, Switched language when extracting from .rar, even used Locale Emulator, nothing works. I just keep getting "0xc00007b" error whenever I try opening, as admin or not.

How the hell did you get this file to work?
A quick google search gives several possible issues in regards to that error code, and here are some solutions that could fix it:
Method 1: Reinstall the application you are trying to run
Method 2: Run the software as Administrator
Method 3: Install or repair the Latest Version of .NET Framework
Method 4: Update DLL
Method 5: Update DirectX
Method 6: Reinstall all Microsoft Visual C++ runtime packages
Method 7: Fix Compatibility Issue between System and Application
Method 8: Check your hard drive with command prompt
Method 9: Perform a clean boot
Method 10: Create a new user account

DHERF

Apr 14, 2021
“Because of size limitations of the engine the game is made on, the game is made with different version types...”

Does this mean that non-capturable monster girls like “red slime or Red Ghost boss” from A version shall never become capturable in future updates (if they ever happen)?

Man, that B version sucks because it lacks most cool girls from A version... The B version also seems like changes some of them, making their look a bit odd in comparison to A version.

damn, I feel very sad...

Reactions: bwardyunbip

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
“Because of size limitations of the engine the game is made on, the game is made with different version types...”

Does this mean that non-capturable monster girls like “red slime or Red Ghost boss” from A version shall never become capturable in future updates (if they ever happen)?

Man, that B version sucks because it lacks most cool girls from A version... The B version also seems like changes some of them, making their look a bit odd in comparison to A version.

damn, I feel very sad...
Unfortunately, that may be so. Version B is going to have mostly different girls from version A, so I doubt the uncapturables in A will make a reappearance in B. Thankfully you can just go back to their areas whenever you want, but it's still kind of a pain...

cpukid1

May 7, 2018
Does anyone have the latest version of "Shiro no Yakata", version A? I'm curious to see the differences between versions A and B.

JackAwl

Apr 20, 2020
Weird, the slime girl didn't even try to attack me, she just following me and just stand when she's close

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
Weird, the slime girl didn't even try to attack me, she just following me and just stand when she's close
I'm not sure why, but they don't try to attack you until you attack them at least twice iirc. Once in their slime form, and once in their girl form.

4.40 star(s) 14 Votes