InnocenceGone

Dec 22, 2019
From what I gathered in the OP, version B is a sequel to version A in terms of the storyline? and you can carry certain things over? Was just hoping for some clarification, sorry for any trouble.

Facha1234

Mar 11, 2019
From what I gathered in the OP, version B is a sequel to version A in terms of the storyline? and you can carry certain things over? Was just hoping for some clarification, sorry for any trouble.
There's no storyline. Since this engine it's limited and A version reached it's limit, Zell made B version to continue delivering updates

Sep 22, 2018
So is it fine to just download version B? Will I be missing out on any monster girl scenes?
Of course you will, didn't you read version A and B are both to be downloaded to fully enjoy all the content ?
They are two separeted things, not an Alpha and a Beta version of the game...

Redbrownalgae

Sep 30, 2018
I'm getting a fatal error whenever I try to launch the game, "IGPlayer Fatal error. Shutting down, There was an error selecting and acquiring the device." Has anyone else gotten this message? or does anyone know how to fix it by any chance?

>Edit: Oh good lord, turns out I just had to change my resolution settings, for some reason. Fixed it.

Last edited:
Reactions: cbarkerjr1

Thefasthunter

Feb 23, 2021
does somebody have a full 100% save of both VA1.20b/vB1.05
and does it matter if you use a old version save on a new one?

Thefasthunter

Feb 23, 2021
I can assure you this save file works. just in case I made an exact copy and made one for each. Put the .save one in the 1.20 folder and the .sav one in the 1.05 folder. change both extensions to .actsave
thanks version B works A still doesn't work but thanks for help and for the save files

VenerableKat

Jul 2, 2017
Screenshot 2021-06-07 195809.jpg
Ver 1.05 B
Can't seem to find the emblem beside wind blade furry girl. Help.
And I've heard the author is currently working on another game, can sb give me the link?

Facha1234

Mar 11, 2019
View attachment 1233862
Ver 1.05 B
Can't seem to find the emblem beside wind blade furry girl. Help.
And I've heard the author is currently working on another game, can sb give me the link?
The panel (giant rat) is located at the dark dungeon past the pink slimes. Go to the right and you'll find it.
As far as I know, Shiro no Yakata (Zell's new game) is still in alpha. I have B ver1.80 if you want it, but I think it was already posted in this thread.

4.40 star(s) 14 Votes