TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
does anyone know if someone is making video from the gallery of the two versions?
Guy named Krongorka is pretty good about that usually, but unfortunately their videos got taken down off of PH due to the changes (which fuckin suck), but they're still up on other sites like xvids. I think their most recent is 1.20 for A ver and 1.04 for B ver. Not really sure what new content got added in 1.05 but evidently wasn't very important, I guess.

Reactions: bwardyunbip

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
Is something supposed to be here? Or have i been running everywhere for nothing?
Empty socket for a panel, that means that somewhere is a panel which you have not found yet. It enables an alternate scene for the captured monster girl (with some exceptions for version B since new panels got added for monster girls which are from version A, so you only need the panel).

Reckless4545

Nov 25, 2020
Empty socket for a panel, that means that somewhere is a panel which you have not found yet. It enables an alternate scene for the captured monster girl (with some exceptions for version B since new panels got added for monster girls which are from version A, so you only need the panel).
Welp, ive been checking everywhere for this panel in every area, i think i found all the other ones except for this one, wherever this is... i think im just gonna give up the search for this one, its probably just another monster girl from version A which i completed so ill be fine, probably.

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
Welp, ive been checking everywhere for this panel in every area, i think i found all the other ones except for this one, wherever this is... i think im just gonna give up the search for this one, its probably just another monster girl from version A which i completed so ill be fine, probably.
I can't tell how to get it but the monster girls in that area are from A (just to clarify, the panel is in B with the new content). Keep in mind that those are alternative animations for them, there is a chance (subjective) the panel one is better than the first one.

Muerte11

Jul 5, 2018
In lava zone or hell zone just to say is an empty room where is the picture for that hentai scene "a wall move and a room you can pass to get it" gl ;) i also found that when i see i cant get it in any zone

DarkLabs02

Jun 10, 2018
So, is the MGU website with the guide/walkthrough really down ? Or am I the only one who can not access the website anymore ?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sidurie

Jan 7, 2020
Does anyone know a game similar to the Forest of Blue Skin
Same artist, femdom platformer/survival:
  • Succubus Affection - Excellent pixel art, tons of different enemies and animations.
  • Shiro no Yakata - In early development, horror, pixel art (no dedicated thread).

Other similar platformer/survival femdom games:
  • - Short and sweet, pixel art, monster girls.
  • Castle of Temptation - Great game, still in development, pixel art.
  • Eroico - Great pixel art, monster girls, notorious for its difficulty.
  • Super Monsters'n Girls - Recently completed, great animations, pixel art.
  • Drain Mansion - Great pixel art, demons and succubi, still in development.

Femdom fighting games with platformer/survival elements:

Great survival/platformers with female protagonist:
  • Anthophobia - Monsters and mutants, post-apocalyptic, metroidvania, pixel art.
  • Parasite in City - Excellent pixel art, zombies and parasites, impregnation.
  • Flower Fairy / Flower Witch - Futanari enemies, great style and art, metroidvania.
  • SiNiSistar - Excellent pixel art, monsters and demons, ryona (violence on female).
  • Xenotake - Great art and animations, aliens and parasites, light metroidvania.

If anyone has further suggestions, please add to the list. :BootyTime:
Edit: Added links and a few more titles, happy fapping.

Last edited:

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
Hello,Im new here,Does anyone have the latest version of FOBS or can someone link me to it?
If you don't see a new version in the last few pages, in case when the OP might have been neglected to be updated, then the OP is the latest shared version. Though emphasize on shared because sometimes (I mean generally, not specific to this game) even though an update is out nobody might be able or want to share it, but in this case there is no new update yet since the last version.

Sebas0w0

May 23, 2021
If you don't see a new version in the last few pages, in case when the OP might have been neglected to be updated, then the OP is the latest shared version. Though emphasize on shared because sometimes (I mean generally, not specific to this game) even though an update is out nobody might be able or want to share it, but in this case there is no new update yet since the last version.
I see, so i just jump to the first page and download from there?

4.40 star(s) 14 Votes