4.00 star(s) 8 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
RJ219132_img_main.jpg

Overview:
This is a pixel based 2D ACT game.
Control a young boy to defend himself from the assault of erotic girls!

If defeated he will undergo various punishments like
energy absorption, reverse r*pe, footjob, nipple fondling and...

Don't miss the variant sock artwork created with the developer's keen foot fetish!
(sometimes the difficulty level affects the repertory of variant artworks)​

Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: Yes (mosaic)
Version: Final
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - - -

thanks to @koinzell1

RE219132_img_smp1.jpg RE219132_img_smp2.jpg RE219132_img_smp3.jpg RE219132_img_smp4.jpg RE219132_img_smp5.jpg RE219132_img_smp6.jpg RE219132_img_smp7.jpg RE219132_img_smp8.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Yes! More shota femdom! :FeelsGoodMan:

Huh. What an odd game. It creates a temp folder in my temp folder whenever you start it, and removes it whenever you turn it off. Don't believe I've seen a game do that before. Also seems to run Win32 Cabinet Self Extractor when it's on. Whatever that is. I'm not tech-savvy enough to know. I guess it has to extract the game every time it starts it. Saves and all. Have no idea how that works. Doesn't seem to be doing anything wrong though. So whatever.

Last edited:

Scud74

Oct 12, 2017
I am very confused with this sites rules. So shota is allowed but not Loli? Thats not to say I don't want either on here, I fucking want them all! But I've seen so many suggestions shot down for having Loli.
Well, there are actually lolis in this game too.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Yes! More shota femdom! :FeelsGoodMan:

Huh. What an odd game. It creates a temp folder in my temp folder whenever you start it, and removes it whenever you turn it off. Don't believe I've seen a game do that before. Also seems to run Win32 Cabinet Self Extractor when it's on. Whatever that is. I'm not tech-savvy enough to know. I guess it has to extract the game every time it starts it. Saves and all. Have no idea how that works. Doesn't seem to be doing anything wrong though. So whatever.
Don't worry about the temp folder inside the temp folder, it gets removed every time.
The Self-Extractor is basically an archive format like .zip or .rar that doesn't require an archival program to unpack things. Usually labelled as .exe.
In short, no problems.
You're right, though. It is an odd way of doing things as I could easily see this creating ridiculous overhead if it were managed any differently.

GoldGu

Donor
Nov 23, 2017
Maybe shota is low key allowed, hush hush level allowed, either way I'm not complaining...just gonna download real quick...

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Don't worry about the temp folder inside the temp folder, it gets removed every time.
The Self-Extractor is basically an archive format like .zip or .rar that doesn't require an archival program to unpack things. Usually labelled as .exe.
In short, no problems.
You're right, though. It is an odd way of doing things as I could easily see this creating ridiculous overhead if it were managed any differently.
Thanks for the info. I figured it was something like that, but it feels better knowing for sure.

4.00 star(s) 8 Votes