4.00 star(s) 8 Votes

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
A note about the shota/loli problem.

As you know we are not allowed shota/loli stuffs. However every single game is evaluated before be banned.
In this case is "pixel art" and the characters are not different from any other games here in the same graphic style.

So the staff decided that this game is ok, so please not report it.
Thanks

danken

Jul 1, 2017
How to finish 2nd stage? I killed fox boss but there are 2 girls keep spawning over and over in room :confused:

ShibaShiba

Jul 5, 2017
Does anyone know whats up with the Debug numbers? Is there a gallery mode opened up on completion? Personally im too lazy to play through games like this.

Das Ras

Jun 8, 2017
Does anyone know whats up with the Debug numbers? Is there a gallery mode opened up on completion? Personally im too lazy to play through games like this.
You're Exactly Right, Gallery mode opens after you beat the game.

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
This game is right up my alley... BUT WHY DO NONE OF THE FEMALE CHARACTERS HAVE FUCKING NIPPLES :':)':)':)':)':)':)'(?!!?!?

billyjones

Dec 1, 2017
Hey guys someone on ULMF made a list of what can be summoned in the debug room so if you don't want to go there and look at it yourself i'll put it here in case someone really wants to see it.

oh yeah i forgot to say that if you want to fight the boss again just enter the door of the boss you want to fight. There should be another door that leads you to the boss room if you want to see some action with them
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: ponyguy

ChippyP

Aug 24, 2016
A note about the shota/loli problem.

As you know we are not allowed shota/loli stuffs. However every single game is evaluated before be banned.
In this case is "pixel art" and the characters are not different from any other games here in the same graphic style.

So the staff decided that this game is ok, so please not report it.
Thanks
I don't personally support the ban, but if you're going to allow exceptions, the criteria for what is and isn't allowed re:loli/shota should be refined and made publicly available, otherwise it's inconsistent and hypocritical. It shouldn't just boil down to staff whimsy. But I'm off topic, so I'm going to quietly "reeee" to myself now, and not clutter the thread any more than this.

bumnedfe

Jun 29, 2017
Anyone bored enough to upload a full save with Gallery then?
You can edit your save yourself. Go to your C:\Users\YOURUSERNAME\AppData\Local\syotafight2018eng and edit your save .ini. Make the last five lines these (change them if they're already there):
room="4.000000"
clear1="1.000000"
clear2="1.000000"
clear3="1.000000"
clear4="1.000000"

And that should be it.

BoneDaddyZ

Sep 17, 2017
The executable doesn't work for me. Tried compatibility troubleshoot and tried to run it in Japanese Local, but neither loaded the game.

4.00 star(s) 8 Votes