4.00 star(s) 8 Votes

billyjones

Dec 1, 2017
pictures? maybe one of those pictures is the game. Should be called 'syotafight2018eng' It's the pic of the main enemy that looks like the pokemon hex maniac

Shura Matoi

Nov 3, 2017
Nope. Didn't even know there was a 1.15. Still says 1.14 on the site.
When you click the link and it sends you to zells uploader.jp there's a 1.15 file added recently. But I'm guessing zell hasn't said the password for it yet. By the way is there anyway to make the game fullscreen?

Reactions: ponyguy

Sgt_Pugsly

Aug 6, 2017
The download and password for 1.15 of Fobs is on zell's fc2 blog a post a few entries down. the link'll take you to the uxgetuploader page, click on the dark grey button and then the second entry, 1.15b(ENG).zip, put the password 'fobs1152200' into the entry box, press the button below that, then go down to the bottom of the page again and download it. incase you were unsure.
still though, this IS a thread for shota fight (there isnt one for fobs it seems, sadly) and im looking for an updated version of THIS game, if yall have it

Shura Matoi

Nov 3, 2017
The download and password for 1.15 of Fobs is on zell's fc2 blog a post a few entries down. the link'll take you to the uxgetuploader page, click on the dark grey button and then the second entry, 1.15b(ENG).zip, put the password 'fobs1152200' into the entry box, press the button below that, then go down to the bottom of the page again and download it. incase you were unsure.
still though, this IS a thread for shota fight (there isnt one for fobs it seems, sadly) and im looking for an updated version of THIS game, if yall have it
omg your right I didn't notice the password was already there for it I should have looked more careful stupid me. Thank you so much for saying that thank you. It is sad that there isn't a FOBS thread but can easily be made. I might make one. Might. I'm a pretty lazy person at times sadly 3=. Also there's an updated to this game? What's in the update?

Shura Matoi

Nov 3, 2017
I know But why isn’t I pt just an application though and not a pic? I never seem any games have th8ngs looking like that on there before.
Best just to go with the flow of things ya know. I've seen em' a couple of times at least.

Superk

May 21, 2017
(sometimes the difficulty level affects the repertory of variant artworks)
What do you mean by this? I have played on hard, and besides from being frustrating, it still seems like the same artwork, unless I missed something. Anyone else get any new scenes or anything from playing on hard?

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
What do you mean by this? I have played on hard, and besides from being frustrating, it still seems like the same artwork, unless I missed something. Anyone else get any new scenes or anything from playing on hard?
Why are you asking me this? It's not me who wrote that, but the devs. Ask them.

Sindocouger

Jul 2, 2017
Seems the Japanese version is the only one with the new girls and content. English version has not yet been updated, according to dlsite anyway.

Reactions: yoyomistro

Reapergod36

Jun 23, 2017
So supposedly there's a secret stage.
I enjoyed this game a decent amount so I was hoping there was some help in finding this.

in the words of the creator of the game.

"* MAR 7th 2018 - Updated to English Translated Version!
[DLsite Official English Translation]

This is a pixel based 2D ACT game.
Control a young boy to defend himself from the assault of erotic girls!

If defeated he will undergo various punishments like
energy absorption, reverse r*pe, footjob, nipple fondling and...

Don't miss the variant sock artwork created with the developer's keen foot fetish!
(sometimes the difficulty level affects the repertory of variant artworks)

June/02018
5 more characters add in.

14 more r*pe and f**tjob animation add in.

Extra stage created. Climb platforms and jump into green the whirlpool in the stage 4-1"

4.00 star(s) 8 Votes