4.00 star(s) 8 Votes
Feb 4, 2018
Is it in english though? I can't seem to find the download button haha D:
Bloke , for the library just keep jumping as she tries to knock you. Keep smashing Z key
So I have to take out the librarian herself to beat it right? Other enemies keep spawning in and eventually overwhelm me.

Deleted member 492881

Mar 13, 2018
Yes , just beat her , if it's the knife librarian just keep jumping then attack whenever she stops , repeat.
If you're at the first librarian just "X" her charms and then spam "Z" (default commands).

sluggyz

Jul 20, 2017
I can't get the game to work. I've downloaded it from the mega link than used winrar to try and extract it and it says the file is either in unknown format or broken? Than if I simply try to run the game while in winrar, double tapping the name with the internet explorer e as the icon, it brings me to a view and track your downloads screen where I can open or save. If I press save the game just makes a copy of itself that does the same thing and if I press open a screen flashes for a second than disappears. That's all I can really try anyone know how to fix this? Ty

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
I can't get the game to work. I've downloaded it from the mega link than used winrar to try and extract it and it says the file is either in unknown format or broken? Than if I simply try to run the game while in winrar, double tapping the name with the internet explorer e as the icon, it brings me to a view and track your downloads screen where I can open or save. If I press save the game just makes a copy of itself that does the same thing and if I press open a screen flashes for a second than disappears. That's all I can really try anyone know how to fix this? Ty
Do you have the latest version of WinRAR?

gymogle

Feb 2, 2017
Japanese DLsite version got an update today. 5 new girls with 14 total new animation (or variations) it looks like. Currently looking for a link.

Reactions: yoyomistro
4.00 star(s) 8 Votes