VenerableKat

Jul 2, 2017
The panel (giant rat) is located at the dark dungeon past the pink slimes. Go to the right and you'll find it.
As far as I know, Shiro no Yakata (Zell's new game) is still in alpha. I have B ver1.80 if you want it, but I think it was already posted in this thread.
Thank you. Could you link that post?

Baltidouble

Apr 21, 2020
Does anyone has the demos that are in his fantia page? I dont have any money to spend right now and idk man, it's been two months since the last update on his blog, I hope he is fine.

-Agito-

Sep 23, 2017
were you ever able to get it working?
Not to sure if this ever got answered as I only came across this once, but you're suppose to download those files online. Use the 64 version, or 32 version so you just pick one and if you get a new error, you replace them with the other version. 32 version worked for me though. After that, I just dropped them in the game directory ( where the player.exe is at ).

Last edited:

-Agito-

Sep 23, 2017
that didn't seem to work, still getting the same error
Not to sure if this ever got answered as I only came across this once, but you're suppose to download those files online. Use the 64 version, or 32 version so you just pick one and if you get a new error, you replace them with the other version. 32 version worked for me though. After that, I just dropped them in the game directory ( where the player.exe is at ).

bwardyunbip

Dec 15, 2019
what files?

-Agito-

Sep 23, 2017
what files?
For example if the game says you're missing msvcr120.dll file. You would google that file and download even the 64 or 32 version. If one doesn't work, try the other one. 32 version worked for me. Also you guys should be careful about putting these kinda files into your system32 folder. From my experience, if you put a 32 file version into your system32 folder with a 64 bit PC, alot of programs won't open up due to that, or you'll get a error like you been getting now, so I put the files into the Shiro no Yakata directory where the rest of the dll files are.

bwardyunbip

Dec 15, 2019
For example if the game says you're missing msvcr120.dll file. You would google that file and download even the 64 or 32 version. If one doesn't work, try the other one. 32 version worked for me. Also you guys should be careful about putting these kinda files into your system32 folder. From my experience, if you put a 32 file version into your system32 folder with a 64 bit PC, alot of programs won't open up due to that, or you'll get a error like you been getting now, so I put the files into the Shiro no Yakata directory where the rest of the dll files are.
still no luck,show me your sny folder

-Agito-

Sep 23, 2017
still no luck,show me your sny folder
Well first, when you try to run the game, what dll are they asking for? You may have that dll in your system32 folder and also have it in your SNY directory. They might be two different versions you're using. If you have it also in your system32 folder, you could try deleting the dll it's asking for in your system32 folder and replace it with the same dll your using for SNY. For example, depending if you have a 64bit or 32bit system, download the version that your system have and place both in system32 folder and SNY directory.

bwardyunbip

Dec 15, 2019
Well first, when you try to run the game, what dll are they asking for? You may have that dll in your system32 folder and also have it in your SNY directory. They might be two different versions you're using. If you have it also in your system32 folder, you could try deleting the dll it's asking for in your system32 folder and replace it with the same dll your using for SNY. For example, depending if you have a 64bit or 32bit system, download the version that your system have and place both in system32 folder and SNY directory.
what dll do you mean? why the heck is this sny so different from the first demo?

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
So I'm not sure if someone already made a thread about this but there's something bugging me on the Masturbation Count section in SA. I finished the game and found out that the "slime" on my Masturbation Count was still zero, did I miss something?
If you say "not sure if someone already made a thread about this", then why not just use the search function to search for the game first? FYI, Succubus Affection has its own thread.
In the past just nobody wanted to create a new thread for a standalone game, so a lot was posted here that technically was off-topic (still applies to SnY), but since SA now has its own thread you should avoid getting off-topic here and post there instead.

Reactions: Reluser and notnoir

notnoir

Jun 12, 2021
If you say "not sure if someone already made a thread about this", then why not just use the search function to search for the game first? FYI, Succubus Affection has its own thread.
In the past just nobody wanted to create a new thread for a standalone game, so a lot was posted here that technically was off-topic (still applies to SnY), but since SA now has its own thread you should avoid getting off-topic here and post there instead.
ah my bad, thanks

4.40 star(s) 14 Votes