xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
People should really at least check the OP before asking questions, because the same question gets asked over and over again, in this case it even got already answered on the very same page.

Voreal

Oct 12, 2017
People should really at least check the OP before asking questions, because the same question gets asked over and over again, in this case it even got already answered on the very same page.
How bout mine tho?? Idk if anyone alr ask like me and idk what page that is

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
That is because it is a unique question, and could be too specific for others to answer. What I said does not apply to it because it isn't a frequently asked question like the one about version difference which already is addressed in the OP.

For example, I have no idea what joiplay is, but regarding the other part, I also don't know whether it is possible to play it on Android, simply because I have no technical knowledge about the differences between the different OS. My only guess is, probably not because the game uses a Windows executable.

IntonerZero

Dec 1, 2017
News update on his blog today. Looks like he's not done with FOBS but is focusing on Shironoyakata. Feeding it through google TL:

"
It is a survival report. While quietly proceeding mainly with the work of Shironoyakata, I am thinking little by little about the Blue Skin Forest.
About the remake of the characters in the Blue Skin Forest
We are gradually remaking past characters. Looking back at the early characters, you can see the rough parts.
Old and new monsters. There are some changes in the way of drawing, but there are considerable differences including animation. For example, it has been about 6 years since the first appearance of slime, and I think that remake is essential even if we move to MV.
The rest is the action side. There are many monsters that shoot unreasonable attacks with no motion.
There is a lot of room for reexamination of unreasonableness, including the capture method. There are many parts that are worrisome when you look back at the places where you proceeded as you wish. (Although there was speed by that amount ...)
I feel that the number of things I can do with animation has increased over the past few years, so I hope to demonstrate it in the forest of Shironoyakata and Brusukin.

◆ Shironoyakata H Anime Progress Rate
The progress rate of H animation is currently 58.33%.
I would like to strengthen the action side as the character's AI is created.

"

Reactions: Flame_iscool

StapleComm

Apr 24, 2020
There is a search bar at the top of the page. You can type in "joiplay" and see if someone already asked that. Same with anything else really. Just know that it searches words and won't give you stuff like synonyms so be aware of that

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
Zell is only reworking the art, isn't he? Or did he mention anything in regards to the engine? IMO when he already puts effort into reworking something old there should also be the possibility to change the engine to finally put everything into a single executable, or else there will be a C version or more at some point.

sandsea_urchin

May 7, 2019
Zell is only reworking the art, isn't he? Or did he mention anything in regards to the engine? IMO when he already puts effort into reworking something old there should also be the possibility to change the engine to finally put everything into a single executable, or else there will be a C version or more at some point.
That's one of the main reasons he wants to move/port FOBS to another engine, in any and all cases. Like MV supposedly (the ACT/fighter version?). Or maybe it'll be Unity. Time will tell.

But it's safe to consider FOBS on hold, until he's done with what he considers more pressing matters (be it Shiro or SA2, I'm not sure).

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
It's the first thing he's mentioned.
He's reworking the art as an aside to the engine change.
He did not mention it except for one point in the last shared (google translated) post, it's just I didn't know that MV was referencing the new engine.

StapleComm

Apr 24, 2020
It's the first thing he's mentioned.
He's reworking the art as an aside to the engine change.
I wonder if there will be more animations/girls added (I have a feeling that some new content will get added, but who knows)
Regardless, this is a good news

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
It is a good idea, but the game's not released yet. It would be nice to have a page with the demo, at least.
A demo is still a version of the game, when you look at latest updates there are more early access games than completed games.

Chesser

Sep 1, 2019
someone plz help when i try to open it says " the application was unable to start correctly [ 0xc000007b ] plz help
If you're still having problems: right click it, go to properties, go to compatibility, "change high DPI settings", and click override high scaling behaviour.

4.40 star(s) 14 Votes