xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
I need a full save for 1.20
You have already asked several times, including in the past, and got the same answer as other people, and I also answered just recently.
Is it that hard to use the search function in the top right of the site to search through the thread for what you seek, in this case a save file? And you don't even have to do that since I already told you to check the OP, it includes links to the save files. There was no meaningful content that could be saved so the last save file for A is for A1.18, which still works for A1.20.

Last edited:

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
Just a heads up, the volcano tab in the walkthrough is missing the secret Cat Witch (unsure of actual name) enemy you get via going past the apple tree at the top. She does a melee combo, then an AOE explosion, then a temptation attack. You capture her via hitting her with hammer 4 times, and you can hit her at least once before the fight fully begins. You can also use Wild Slash iirc, but that takes more time.

edit: Also, Nightmare is still the only one that the x-ray function works on as of v1.05. I'm pretty sure you find it by going to the area directly before Gouro's arena, and double jumping to and over the hill on the other side of the drop down.

Last edited:

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
Just a heads up, the volcano tab in the walkthrough is missing the secret Cat Witch (unsure of actual name) enemy you get via going past the apple tree at the top. She does a melee combo, then an AOE explosion, then a temptation attack. You capture her via hitting her with hammer 4 times, and you can hit her at least once before the fight fully begins. You can also use Wild Slash iirc, but that takes more time.

edit: Also, Nightmare is still the only one that the x-ray function works on as of v1.05. I'm pretty sure you find it by going to the area directly before Gouro's arena, and double jumping to and over the hill on the other side of the drop down.
Because the walkthrough is usually outdated, check the guide that is linked in the OP.

4.40 star(s) 14 Votes