hitarmada

Jan 31, 2018
question about the "demo"?

★12/30…デモ「ぬりかべ」Hアニメの投稿

いつもあたたかいご支援感謝致します。次回更新は1月末を予定しています。

is this a new game? or is this an update to fobs itself?

Jul 21, 2017
Hi I was on another forum and seen like a slot machine mini game I'm wondering if that's in one of the versions or a separate game and if so anyone got a link?

Facha1234

Mar 11, 2019
Hi I was on another forum and seen like a slot machine mini game I'm wondering if that's in one of the versions or a separate game and if so anyone got a link?
If you mean one that has a blue-haired slut rabbit, that's from A version. Otherwise, give me the source so I can see it too

VI16

Aug 23, 2018
What difference between A and B versions?
Which most complete and have more content?

Lazyrick

Jan 10, 2018
What difference between A and B versions?
Which most complete and have more content?
That question's been asked and answered a dozen times already, and even been added to the OP, but what's one more.
The original version got too big for the old and unsupported system the dev was making it on, so rather than have to spend years wrestling to learn a new system and adding everything back in, he split the game. Ver A had all the old content, and anything he added from then on went into Ver B. Ver A has more content, and can't get anymore, so I guess you could say it's "more complete".

Reactions: cooldude33 and VI16

VI16

Aug 23, 2018
That question's been asked and answered a dozen times already, and even been added to the OP, but what's one more.
The original version got too big for the old and unsupported system the dev was making it on, so rather than have to spend years wrestling to learn a new system and adding everything back in, he split the game. Ver A had all the old content, and anything he added from then on went into Ver B. Ver A has more content, and can't get anymore, so I guess you could say it's "more complete".
Thank you!

Crestrial

Mar 15, 2019
For Hungry Oni in the Swamp you don't need to do all that bs. Simply hit them twice and then summon a slime wall right on them and they'll be stunned.

Reactions: bwardyunbip
4.40 star(s) 14 Votes