Facha1234

Mar 11, 2019
What’s the difference between A and B?
Because the game's engine has a limit to still add girls, Zell created 2 parts: Part A (where you start with no skills) and B (where you already unlocked all skills in the game). I shall say FOBS has no story/lore/whatever explains why you go hunting monster girls, so it doesn't matter if you play part B before part A, but I suggest to play A before B to stablish an order when playing FOBS.
Also, as I mentioned, some girls appear only in A and others only in B.

Edit.: This is explained in the first page of this threat

Varaelyza

May 14, 2020
Because the game's engine has a limit to still add girls, Zell created 2 parts: Part A (where you start with no skills) and B (where you already unlocked all skills in the game). I shall say FOBS has no story/lore/whatever explains why you go hunting monster girls, so it doesn't matter if you play part B before part A, but I suggest to play A before B to stablish an order when playing FOBS.
Also, as I mentioned, some girls appear only in A and others only in B.

Edit.: This is explained in the first page of this threat
Thanks for the answering my dumbass question. I appreciate the answer and the explanation. Have a good one.

Roninonix

Apr 17, 2020
Hey guys i found that on yt and i beg you can somebody send direct link for download?

Lazyrick

Jan 10, 2018
Hey guys i found that on yt and i beg you can somebody send direct link for download?
It's clickbait bullshit. The character designs are from the dev's pixiv, and can now be found on a , and the second half is just stuff from the dev's other game Shiro no Yakata. Plus, the video's over half a year old. There's no way no one would have shared it, or even mentioned it, by now, especially since the game is literally free. Don't trust everything you see on the internet.

smurfsmurf123

Aug 25, 2018
Has anyone figured out how to crack this game open for modding? I'd love to see custom spritework and maybe work on my own.

Swallows999

Grind Less, Fap More
Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
Has anyone figured out how to crack this game open for modding? I'd love to see custom spritework and maybe work on my own.
I don't know how to do it, but I've seen some cool videos with modded/reskinned League of Legends stuff, made by a dude named Ikpark37. You might be able to gleam more information by asking around the ULMF thread too.

Facha1234

Mar 11, 2019
I don't know how to do it, but I've seen some cool videos with modded/reskinned League of Legends stuff, made by a dude named Ikpark37. You might be able to gleam more information by asking around the ULMF thread too.

I think I read about this on Umlf: Some characters were created by Zell but he never finished their purpose. What this guy made was datamine the sprites and show them in action (maybe animated them too, but I know little about that)

Swallows999

Grind Less, Fap More
Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
I think I read about this on Umlf: Some characters were created by Zell but he never finished their purpose. What this guy made was datamine the sprites and show them in action (maybe animated them too, but I know little about that)
I can't say with certainty, but I think Ikpark37 made these League of Legends skins.

NOwen3000

Dec 4, 2018
where exactly is the 3rd switch in the temple, i've scoured the place and i found two switches: one where you need to break the bricks to get to it and the one where the kitsune is, but i can't find the third one

RooksAreCool

Aug 8, 2018
where exactly is the 3rd switch in the temple, i've scoured the place and i found two switches: one where you need to break the bricks to get to it and the one where the kitsune is, but i can't find the third one
The top of the floor where the mud golems are

4.40 star(s) 14 Votes