RooksAreCool

Aug 8, 2018
Just asking just in-case i'm reading things wrong is the only thing added in this update the panel animation for the ounder and some bug fixes? (It's fine if it's a small update i just want to know).
For A, no. For B, yes, an update on the mouse girl you met in A, among other minor features that I don't recall of

Trennex

Jun 24, 2017
Are you surprised? He was making a f*cking game! Btw if you wanna support him the eng version is out for succubus affection. (that's his "new" game) Jesus you ppl im happy hes doing good.

If someone want a 100% save fore 1.05 B hit me up.
Lemme get it

VioletLilac

Aug 9, 2020
Are you surprised? He was making a f*cking game! Btw if you wanna support him the eng version is out for succubus affection. (that's his "new" game) Jesus you ppl im happy hes doing good.

If someone want a 100% save fore 1.05 B hit me up.
can i have that full save file

Sceptical

Aug 30, 2019
Ok so I don't know how but I managed to soft lock my game by activating a scene with the mouse girl in B. The scene works its just that for some reason when I activated it with down+attack I soft locked making it so the protag disappeared and the camera was focused on the mouse girl in her idle animation. I'm going to try to replicate it so wish me luck.

Edit: Ok so I managed to replicate it. So the way to do it is to just do the scene normally, then when she's in the after sex animation (the idle animation after you do the scene with her) simple go up to her and try to masturbate (down + attack). Instead of masturbating you just disappear and soft lock the game.

Last edited:

tommor

Dec 20, 2017
I dont see anybody talking about the catgirl mage in version B and its not in the walkthrough. In the place where you get the apples for the centaur, you keep going right, continue forward and you'll find some barely visible purple portals. Continue through them till save, after that you fight her (kinda hard fight) and after defeating her, she'll appear in the house near the save (has two scenes).

Ffint

Feb 14, 2020
Cause she been a in a previous version. She is not that hard once you got her moves down. Attest i think i did it in my 3. try.

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
I dont see anybody talking about the catgirl mage in version B and its not in the walkthrough.
Then you haven't read or searched enough in this thread, because she is from a previous version. She is also in the guide, in the volcano section.

Nouvi

Jul 24, 2018
Can't say I can find much info on the just-mentioned cat boss at the farm area. And DEFINITELY no info on it in the Volcano part of the guide. Hmm.
No luck searching the thread either, which was supposed to so easy... nothing on 'cat wizard' or 'cat boss' that was related. *-edit - ok so 'cat WITCH' turned up a single relevant post, nearly a year old, and apparently according to that post the cat's name is Enit. So... yeah. Best tip I can give for the fight is staying very close to her when she flies up into the air... -*

She's definitely there though, in-game that is.

Last edited:
Reactions: Downbadcat

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
No luck searching the thread either, which was supposed to so easy... nothing on 'cat wizard' or 'cat boss' that was related. *-edit - ok so 'cat WITCH' turned up a single relevant post, nearly a year old, and apparently according to that post the cat's name is Enit. So... yeah. Best tip I can give for the fight is staying very close to her when she flies up into the air... -*
When searching it can be helpful to search with fewer words (even a single one), unlike Google it searches for all words and doesn't exclude one if it thinks it is either wrong (something in the direction "Did you mean 'xyz'?") or if it doesn't find enough results.
You should have just searched for "cat" without "wizard", "boss" or "witch". And I also said that because I myself made posts about her.
Also, about the guide, if you know how the enemy looks like then I expected that you would have known that I meant "Enit", in this case she is a unique enemy which is why I thought it was obviously her (though I read that the character comes from some other game, which explains the name).

Another tip for this site, try to use quotes or mentions so people know (and the person themselves) that you mean that person, since your post is related to mine.

Nouvi

Jul 24, 2018
You should have just searched for "cat" without "wizard", "boss" or "witch". And I also said that because I myself made posts about her.
Also, about the guide...
Another tip for this site, try to use quotes or mentions so people know (and the person themselves) that you mean that person, since your post is related to mine.
Then there's the dilemma.... too broad searches - while it might find the answer, there's the fact there'll be quite a few cat enemies in the results needing a lot of work to figure out who's who from.
As for guide... at this point I'm wondering... are you perhaps referring to the MGU one? I kinda feel like you might be. Both me, and I assume tommor did as well, referenced the walkthrough on-site in this case. Seems like it might be quite outdated then.

And yeah... sorry 'bout that, forgetting to quote. My bad there.

RooksAreCool

Aug 8, 2018
Then there's the dilemma.... too broad searches - while it might find the answer, there's the fact there'll be quite a few cat enemies in the results needing a lot of work to figure out who's who from.
As for guide... at this point I'm wondering... are you perhaps referring to the MGU one? I kinda feel like you might be. Both me, and I assume tommor did as well, referenced the walkthrough on-site in this case. Seems like it might be quite outdated then.

And yeah... sorry 'bout that, forgetting to quote. My bad there.
You do know that there are literally two cat like enemies in the game. The cat mage in B and cat pouncer in A

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
Didn't see that they updated the walkthrough here at some point (even though it is outdated again), the guide that is linked in the OP is most often updated. And I specifically said guide instead of walkthrough, but maybe I should have also said that I meant the linked one.
Also, with one exception the other three cat enemies are only part of A, B had already enough updates that they should have lost most relevance at that point, so posts about Enit should have stood more out by skimming through some posts.

You do know that there are literally two cat like enemies in the game. The cat mage in B and cat pouncer in A
Neko + hooded cat + cat thief + Enit, makes it four, though only Enit is in B (cat thief only making a reappearance at the beginning).

Murthamis

Nov 23, 2017
So... i played game before on same machine and it was ok, now if i try to play either version i have this strange bug, where masturbation mechanic not work and just do this: View attachment 798636
Any ideas how to fix it and where is issue?
That's not Masturbation mechanic, that's suicide mechanic. You 100% sure you use DOWN+A to masturbate? If you do, you can try and check keybinds.

thewakingowl

Apr 7, 2019
I might just be stupid, but how do i activate the alternative scene? I don't know which button i press when i stand by the sign

4.40 star(s) 14 Votes