Ahmos

Aug 24, 2017
I'm not sure if the pattern changes for anyone, it stays the same for me but watch anyway.
1. middle left, bottom right, top left
2. TL, TR, BL, ML
3. TR, MR, ML, TL, BR, BL
4. too fast. Jump above the top right butt and go right.
I actually already got those, the first time I did the puzzle I did the final part the hard way, not fun.

Reactions: Remdaz

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
[QUOTE = "Kaptin, publicación: 911666, miembro: 335407"] Inglés o su publicación será eliminada [/ QUOTE]
ok*
This is a English speaking forum, Please provide a translation with your post if its not in English or your Text will be deleted. A member has also told you about the rule but you continued. Please read site rules

somedud112

May 10, 2018
Guys i cant seem to find the ghost like monster with the giant red cloak in the gallery can anyone tell me where it is or is it not added to the gallery yet ?

BlackBoltage

Jun 2, 2018
I found out how to get the black blob girl that eats you in the manor level. Let her eat you and have sex then finish, use the shout once she closes and opens up again use it again.

Reactions: Remdaz

Monsme

Jul 17, 2018
On google I just saw the image of a girl on bench at beach with different background and some more animations. Was that girl able to be captured before?

Remdaz

Feb 28, 2018
On google I just saw the image of a girl on bench at beach with different background and some more animations. Was that girl able to be captured before?
if you find her at the end of a zone, masturbate in front of her. She should give you a footjob. Then she appears at the far right in the home area. If you masturbate after the footjob (assuming you got the block that allows bonus scenes) she should have sex with you.

Hunterfi32

Mar 29, 2018
caterpilar? u cant. if u talk about the slug one on the cave just dash whe she dash on ya for go on her and escape

kingmich

May 21, 2017
zells game is getting a major update into a MV ver... MV so unless u got a gaming pc rip the game for you. cause you used to be able to play his game on any craptop but now since i try the demo ver of what he was making... nope fuck no thats just... rip
Edit: and if you dont trust me here try out the old demo game he made way back he remade with mv engine

Dracula Belmont

Prince of Darkness
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 17, 2017
zells game is getting a major update into a MV ver... MV so unless u got a gaming pc rip the game for you. cause you used to be able to play his game on any craptop but now since i try the demo ver of what he was making... nope fuck no thats just... rip
Edit: and if you dont trust me here try out the old demo game he made way back he remade with mv engine
May i ask you what has to do your post with the FOBS?

kingmich

May 21, 2017
May i ask you what has to do your post with the FOBS?
FOBS its getting remade into a MV ver i was saying that it was being remade into mv ver to alert people about how if u got bad laptop/desktop give up on the game that link i posted was a remake of a older ver of a game he made with mv engine was telling people go try it and see if it gos slow or not best way to see if game will work for players still

also new demo coming out tomorrow from what it seem on his Twitter page

Dracula Belmont

Prince of Darkness
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 17, 2017
FOBS its getting remade into a MV ver i was saying that it was being remade into mv ver to alert people about how if u got bad laptop/desktop give up on the game that link i posted was a remake of a older ver of a game he made with mv engine was telling people go try it and see if it gos slow or not best way to see if game will work for players still

also new demo coming out tomorrow from what it seem on his twitch page
You are japanese right? Also maybe if he had english twitter for us we would know about it.

4.40 star(s) 14 Votes