asdasdasdasdff

Jul 2, 2018
are there new animations in the save file within the gallery or do we have to find these on our own? and if so where are they located?

Hunterfi32

Mar 29, 2018
u need to unlock all girls and all the new ones are in the ice mountain after the underground

Plily

Apr 14, 2018
Thanks, re-downloading has fixed it to the point where I can start a new game, but I'm unable to use continue either when dead or when attempting to load the completed save mentioned earlier in the thread.
I am having the same issue with you. The option "continue" just doesn't work, it just chimes and nothing happens :(

John123456

Jun 15, 2017
I am having the same issue with you. The option "continue" just doesn't work, it just chimes and nothing happens :(
Yeah, when in game and you die, it doesn't even chime for me. Just doesn't do anything. I also have an Xbox controller lying around for racing games, and using that didn't rectify the problem either.

Plily

Apr 14, 2018
Yeah, when in game and you die, it doesn't even chime for me. Just doesn't do anything. I also have an Xbox controller lying around for racing games, and using that didn't rectify the problem either.
Yes exactly, any option to choose "continue" no matter in game or main menu does nothing!

Dracula Belmont

Prince of Darkness
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 17, 2017
are there new animations in the save file within the gallery or do we have to find these on our own? and if so where are they located?
it's an old save file containing all known mosters from 1.15B these new ones from 1.16 aren't included in this save file

Dracula Belmont

Prince of Darkness
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 17, 2017
Yes exactly, any option to choose "continue" no matter in game or main menu does nothing!
You need to save your game by clicking on one of these lamps placed around the map one is actually right outside of your house if you don't save your game your progress won't be saved thus you will be unabled to use continue button

Dracula Belmont

Prince of Darkness
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 17, 2017
You need to save your game by clicking on one of these lamps placed around the map one is actually right outside of your house if you don't save your game your progress won't be saved thus you will be unabled to use continue button
just approach them and press up arrow

Remdaz

Feb 28, 2018
Where is the new fox girl? I haven't found her yet.
She isn't really new. In the area with the cow girls who have bells there should be 3 floors. On the middle one in the middle there's a pair of tree branches, press up to enter the zone. Inside to your left there should be a small little pipe thing that you can use the shout ability on. that girl was the one I was talking about.

Reactions: zzyyxx

Dracula Belmont

Prince of Darkness
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 17, 2017
She isn't really new. In the area with the cow girls who have bells there should be 3 floors. On the middle one in the middle there's a pair of tree branches, press up to enter the zone. Inside to your left there should be a small little pipe thing that you can use the shout ability on. that girl was the one I was talking about.
he meant Yako, This monster is in a hidden location, there is a flowery platform above the Water Nymphs that will lead to her.

Plily

Apr 14, 2018
here an updated save file for 1.16
Just drop it into your main folder and press continue
This is the issue I am having. I continue doesn't work. If I create a new save file won't that just kill the point of downloading a save?

Thank you for trying to help though :D

Dracula Belmont

Prince of Darkness
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 17, 2017
This is the issue I am having. I continue doesn't work. If I create a new save file won't that just kill the point of downloading a save?

Thank you for trying to help though :D
If continue doesn't work then you placed save file incorrectly.

Scultonic

Jun 5, 2018
For those struggling to use the uploaded save files, don't place them in the game folder, but in the main folder (where the .exe is at when you extract). Worked for me when I used the save file on the first page.

This is also a solution to the problem people have not being able to continue said files.

4.40 star(s) 14 Votes