Hunterfi32

Mar 29, 2018
yep zel33 is a nice guy who do a engl version (poor me he didnt do a french one but im not too bad with engl sooo welp good enought)

Remdaz

Feb 28, 2018
So the new area he expanded was the ice area. I haven't figured out how to capture the bug monster or the green bunny, but to capture the horn girl you need to shout then masturbate. For the suction girl, I had to let her jump from bellow me, avoid the suck thing by running, then hit it with wild slash (red cat).

Remdaz

Feb 28, 2018
for the sticky bug lady in the ice area, you need to get rid of the other ones and cum on the one behind the orange wall at the bottom right. the orange wall at the top with the bench girl has a hidden area to her right. You unlock a bonus animation for the double jump girl.

Remdaz

Feb 28, 2018
for the green bunny you need to have sex with two of them without moving and one should unlock

Scultonic

Jun 5, 2018
Can't believe I'm gonna ask this, but once you start "doing it" in the gallery, how do I stop it? The down key just makes me instacum and the left & right change the speed. I've pretty much tapped every key on my keyboard, so I dunno. Also mashed up arrow (same for L & R).

Dracula Belmont

Prince of Darkness
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 17, 2017
Can't believe I'm gonna ask this, but once you start "doing it" in the gallery, how do I stop it? The down key just makes me instacum and the left & right change the speed. I've pretty much tapped every key on my keyboard, so I dunno. Also mashed up arrow (same for L & R).
You need to cum keep pressing arrow down causes you to cum. After that cum press arrow to right to end animation. After that you should be dropped on the floor then you need to press left and right and up arrows to get up

John123456

Jun 15, 2017
I can't seem to get past the main menu. I can move between new game and continue, and toggle the music, but no matter what I press, it won't start the game. Any ideas?

Scultonic

Jun 5, 2018
You need to cum keep pressing arrow down causes you to cum. After that cum press arrow to right to end animation. After that you should be dropped on the floor then you need to press left and right and up arrows to get up
Oh, thanks.

I can't seem to get past the main menu. I can move between new game and continue, and toggle the music, but no matter what I press, it won't start the game. Any ideas?
Press A or push down the scroll wheel. If that doesn't work, try re-downloading.

John123456

Jun 15, 2017
Oh, thanks.

Press A or push down the scroll wheel. If that doesn't work, try re-downloading.
Thanks, re-downloading has fixed it to the point where I can start a new game, but I'm unable to use continue either when dead or when attempting to load the completed save mentioned earlier in the thread.

4.40 star(s) 14 Votes