4.60 star(s) 8 Votes

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
It was obviously inspired by it, no doubt. But that's a good thing. Taking one of the best games on here and make something similar is always good by me.
Its not only inspired, there lot of points similar with LE, but I was so hype for this game. Im so sorry how it ends.

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
Holy shit, how am I just discovering this now?

Annnnnd its on hold. Of course. :rolleyes:
With a lot of these games, I like to think that ones sometimes listed as dead are just on hold. Unfortunately with this one, the opposite really seems to be the case. A long time back, the dev said that his partner quit responding to him, and he can't make the game alone. It was a great start.

Reactions: Mavrodius

Facilus

Futa/Femboy/T-Girl/Cunny Lover
Donor
Nov 2, 2020
It's abandoned, even their Discord is abandoned with only a hacker trying to get your account by clicking on his pretty SUS links

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
HELLO .. just want ask guys .. how many content this game has so far ? because it looks like its abandoned so soon and the game is still short ..
does it has any sex content in it .. or its still in the blueball stage ?

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
HELLO .. just want ask guys .. how many content this game has so far ? because it looks like its abandoned so soon and the game is still short ..
IIRC there is a handjob/blowjob scene and that's it... anyways I don't think there is enough content to make it fap-worthy, unfortunately

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
RPGM version looks like Lust Epidemic and had perfect creepy ambience.
Renpy have maybe more content, but worse ambience.

Reactions: hamod

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
well .. if the contents are only handjob/blowjob then its still in the teasing mode .. totally useless
that's sad .. the animation looks great

Reactions: dantes0

Facilus

Futa/Femboy/T-Girl/Cunny Lover
Donor
Nov 2, 2020
It's abandoned, even their Discord is abandoned with only a hacker trying to get your account by clicking on his pretty SUS links
holy shit, that was like a life ago, I didn't even remember that I was in their Discord server and only now it got the abandoned tag? sheesh
realizing-what-was-that.gif

• Sad
Reactions: darlic
4.60 star(s) 8 Votes