3.80 star(s) 4 Votes

medassin

Apr 5, 2018
i always hope someone make a well-trans for Lilium Union. i only play main obj of that game and skip a lot side quest :(

MIC132

May 14, 2018
When do I activated the assist? If I see "assist on" or if I see "assist off"?
Haha, had the same problem. It's an indicator, so "ASSIST ON" means it's on. It boils down to the dialogue including more direct hints as to where to go, and the battles that can lead to game-over having an option to auto-win them. (note however that if you lose them you just get brought to just before the combat after the "game-over" so no reason not to give them a few tries even if you have trouble)

Reactions: The 1★ Dude

The 1★ Dude

Jun 26, 2018
Haha, had the same problem. It's an indicator, so "ASSIST ON" means it's on. It boils down to the dialogue including more direct hints as to where to go, and the battles that can lead to game-over having an option to auto-win them. (note however that if you lose them you just get brought to just before the combat after the "game-over" so no reason not to give them a few tries even if you have trouble)
Thank you.

DaBouncer

Jan 24, 2020
So I ended up getting ending B, how many endings are there, and what're the requirements for them?

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
I'm missing CG Viewer No. 3 [Brothel at night].
I can't find it, and I think I'm going crazy xD
Not 100% sure, but I think you just need to use the "Record Crystal" in your inventory that you should have gotten from the Brothel

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
Where the heck are these slimes, man?
I'm in the sewers but all I can find are zombies, it's the last scene I need before afternoon.

max_002

Mar 30, 2019
and so on the game:
1. the menu is incomplete, the Quest menu is missing, the system settings of the game are displayed through a scroll, this is not convenient, it should be in the general menu list.
2.by quests:
there are not enough tips or as mentioned above the quest menu.
3. by animation and characters:
group sex animations do not look very good, since not everything fits on the screen, the format of such scenes needs to be revised. the clothes on the characters are blocked and cannot be removed and changed, it is a little upsetting. the display of the characteristics of the characters is concise, I would like to see a similarity (Desecrated Heroine) or something close to it.
4. city \ location:
I haven't run a lot yet, but from what I saw, I will say that the player is kept in a confined space, that is, the player has no freedom to choose where to go and what to do, thus non-linear events (there are very few random) they need to be increased to 75% + 100% basic plot events, then it will be interesting, and the game will turn out with immersion and not 5-10 minutes, but at least 1-3 months

Maouhime

Aug 3, 2017
and so on the game:
1. the menu is incomplete, the Quest menu is missing, the system settings of the game are displayed through a scroll, this is not convenient, it should be in the general menu list.
2.by quests:
there are not enough tips or as mentioned above the quest menu.
3. by animation and characters:
group sex animations do not look very good, since not everything fits on the screen, the format of such scenes needs to be revised. the clothes on the characters are blocked and cannot be removed and changed, it is a little upsetting. the display of the characteristics of the characters is concise, I would like to see a similarity (Desecrated Heroine) or something close to it.
4. city \ location:
I haven't run a lot yet, but from what I saw, I will say that the player is kept in a confined space, that is, the player has no freedom to choose where to go and what to do, thus non-linear events (there are very few random) they need to be increased to 75% + 100% basic plot events, then it will be interesting, and the game will turn out with immersion and not 5-10 minutes, but at least 1-3 months
Cant say if youre making a review or pointing out bugs in the game.
But i will at least tell you that the Quest menu isnt missing as it doesnt exist even in the jp version ( I assume you are talking about this menu?)
1605267962956.png
^thats a image from the jp menu.

Unless you meant that the game should have one.

MIC132

May 14, 2018
Where the heck are these slimes, man?
I'm in the sewers but all I can find are zombies, it's the last scene I need before afternoon.
The place with the zombies isn't the sewers, those are just tunnels. The entrance to sewers is on the right side of the screen with the brothel, there is a guard in front of a, grate? I think, that you need to talk to.

Reactions: Karnewarrior

Akanezuliani

Nov 7, 2019
got all CGs and both endings but I can`t find the missing tentacle (talk topic #15), anyone got any idea?

Kinni

Jul 30, 2017
I think you get an item after doing the Tentanose boss fight and the item is the conversation, but you need to use it to get it to appear in the memory room. Look at your talk items.

Akanezuliani

Nov 7, 2019
I don't think that's it unless it glitched somehow, cause I already checked all conversation topics and tabs on the Notes menu.

EDIT: Got it now, thank you for going through the game again just to confirm.

Last edited:

Kinni

Jul 30, 2017
I don't think that's it unless it glitched somehow, cause I already checked all conversation topics and tabs on the Notes menu.
Okay, so I did the whole game again from the beginning, and I got that conversation from checking the Tentanose monster entry.

Reactions: Akanezuliani

WedaSan

Dec 4, 2018
So most of non-linear quests are in the morning part? Only some of them contain CG? I have only one "locked" CG on morning part gallery. So that doesn't mean I missed only one sidequest, eh?

Anymore business to Bob's now plant-infested building after examining one flower on the top-most floor?

Kinni

Jul 30, 2017
So most of non-linear quests are in the morning part? Only some of them contain CG? I have only one "locked" CG on morning part gallery. So that doesn't mean I missed only one sidequest, eh?

Anymore business to Bob's now plant-infested building after examining one flower on the top-most floor?
In the plant parts, just the boss and examining the boss's entry. In the parts with people there are quite a few things still.

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes