RPGM Forgotten Royals of Astella [v1.0] [Ultimate Corruption]

3.50 star(s) 22 Votes

gabich69

Dec 23, 2019
are you sure its a full save? i mean i dont even find with your saves the beginning of this new update?
And btw if someone have a save at the beginning of this it will help me cuz i'm in a loop. my quest is to find some water then i go back to the house and the same scene is repeting. the massage with the queen and goblin. Can someone help ?

sora21345

Oct 28, 2017
all i wanna know is would the goblin lady come back again? and would there be more female monster for the mc to get it on with?

variaNTR

May 16, 2021
After peeking in women's tent (aftercoming back from slaying the wolf king quest), the character disappear, anyone knows how to fix? Changing maps won't fix them tho.

Edited: Having read through the topics for seceral pages, I guess the game is quite buggy.

Last edited:

sdibolcrif

Jun 24, 2017
Huh, loaded up my save from the end of 0.7 and I can't seem to actually do anything... everyone is just saying "goodnight" and there's no way to actually sleep.

Am I missing something here or is my save bugged?

Valronn

Apr 13, 2018
Is there a list of scenes linked to which woman you take with you? Like if you don't take any what scenes will we get or miss?

ozzo

Mar 4, 2018
Is there a list of scenes linked to which woman you take with you? Like if you don't take any what scenes will we get or miss?
Not yet but you are supposed to be able to "save" one girl so i think the person you choose will lead to that eventually

LoneRanger11

Jul 3, 2020
It's just amazing what the developer is counting on, declaring the levels of donaters for admission to the levels of the game. The game is terribly raw. Let's start with the simplest mistake of the teapot level - the lack of saving the game settings when exiting. Further, all characters downloaded from free resources and when interacting with each other either lose textures or obscure each other. The script of the game is sometimes just stupid. In this state of affairs, if general free access to the game is not provided for at some time (although, to be honest, there is nothing to pay for), then you can simply forget the game and not remember it.
As for the 0.8 update, there are so many bugs that it is simply impossible to pass it. At the same time, the developer has not released a fix for it.
There is bugfix on Patreon, who will be a hero to leak it?

1656944073666.png

Reactions: Kjazz
3.50 star(s) 22 Votes