RPGM Abandoned Forgotten Royals of Astella [v1.0] [Ultimate Corruption]

3.50 star(s) 22 Votes

BioHazard97

Aug 18, 2017
in which folder are the game saves located?
C:\users\username\appdata\local\userdata\default\forgotten royals of astella

Man i hate when they say "Version 0.8" or 0.whatever so you expect that its close to 1.0 and therefore like 80% of the game is complete with a bunch of content and sex... but nope, we barely even started with BJs.

Reactions: DerpyDeeDoo

dantes0

Oct 20, 2017
C:\users\username\appdata\local\userdata\default\forgotten royals of astella

Man i hate when they say "Version 0.8" or 0.whatever so you expect that its close to 1.0 and therefore like 80% of the game is complete with a bunch of content and sex... but nope, we barely even started with BJs.
there is practically no content in the game. Most of the game has already been made, but there are very few scenes and the topic has not been disclosed.

dantes0

Oct 20, 2017
I got stuck after the well quest. I can't leave the building, I won't go down to the 1st floor. How to solve this problem?

DerpyDeeDoo

May 7, 2021
there is practically no content in the game. Most of the game has already been made, but there are very few scenes and the topic has not been disclosed.
Yeah, the game is all foreplay, no payoff. They've been saying for years that content is coming, but 90% of what we get are more oral sex scenes, and those that go byond are ancillary to the main theme. It's sad; the game has a great premise and is well written, but it never goes anywhere.

GreenMeanie

Aug 6, 2019
I remember reading through the comments weeks/months ago but is most of the content the goblins NTRing MC? Is NTR avoidable? Is the majority of content going to the goblins or will there be an even amount of avoidable NTR content?

ozzo

Mar 4, 2018
I remember reading through the comments weeks/months ago but is most of the content the goblins NTRing MC? Is NTR avoidable? Is the majority of content going to the goblins or will there be an even amount of avoidable NTR content?
majority is for the goblins mc will be able to "save" one girl eventually

Reactions: GreenMeanie

gabich69

Dec 23, 2019
i still cant see the scene with the mom the goblin and the blowjob.. i'm in a loop and cant do anything. Does someone have a save before that scene please please please?

kgirlffx

Nov 9, 2019
Any fix for Loading Errors? I'm stuck right after beating troll and the servent girls jerks the gobo for semen. After the facial I run into Loading error no matter what I do.

If no fix, anyone have a save for right after?

Reactions: Brandu33

Brandu33

Apr 11, 2022
Any fix for Loading Errors? I'm stuck right after beating troll and the servent girls jerks the gobo for semen. After the facial I run into Loading error no matter what I do.

I've the exact same issue.

dkny201710

Sep 20, 2018

FRoS 0.8\www\img\pictures\day5 lily event14.rpgmvp is missing, so to pass through the error, make a file with its name. I copied "day5 lily event13.rpgmvp" to "day5 lily event14.rpgmvp". It worked.

3.50 star(s) 22 Votes