RPGM Abandoned Forgotten Royals of Astella [v1.0] [Ultimate Corruption]

3.50 star(s) 23 Votes

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
I see. I don't care if a game has NTR, but only if it is avoidable. I this case, I won't play this one. Good luck in your game, dev! And have fun, people :)
thank you! i will enjoy this one for you cause i love ntr - especially if its unavoidable and with creepy males :p

• Haha
Reactions: kissloveD

Riktobzcool

Jun 9, 2017
Help, i got an issue, for some reason the MC char sprite suddenly gone after tried to find charlotte in the tent (after the wolf-king Quest) and it continues with that. Any idea?

Kjazz

Sep 27, 2019
Hey can anyone help me I m struck at lily and MC scene where they went into that dungeon type of room after sex scene , so when there quest end in the rm screen goes black and nthg is visible . So do u guide also facing problem if yes pls provide me some solution....

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
this still being worked on? any real progress?
still being worked on yes. yet no real sex with goblins except for an optional scene with nice charlotte which wasnt that great in my opinion. still no sex with the queen... and half-goblin girl left the party (maybe coming back who knows) some new girl came (quite hot)

jackdiddley

Dec 5, 2021
Still wondering about this... elevatogpm you seem informed about the game, do you know?
I think it allows you to have the bathtime fun with your sister/not sister. I don't know, it could allow more content down the road as well. (such as interactions with the godess/demon/whatever she is)

Last edited:

sdibolcrif

Jun 24, 2017
I think it allows you to have the bathtime fun with your sister/not sister. I don't know, it could allow more content down the road as well. (such as interactions with the godess/demon/whatever she is)
Huh. I wonder what gameplay decision(s) it's based on? I don't remember having many choices beyond which girl to take on missions

avgenjoy

May 28, 2022
What does the "does lust consume you" question on the new skip-start option affect?
Huh. I wonder what gameplay decision(s) it's based on? I don't remember having many choices beyond which girl to take on missions
It's related to Shuna (goblin girl) and 'Kill the Troll' quest.

Here is the code behind it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 23 Votes