RPGM Abandoned Forgotten Royals of Astella [v1.0] [Ultimate Corruption]

3.50 star(s) 23 Votes

avgenjoy

May 28, 2022
What does the "does lust consume you" question on the new skip-start option affect?
Huh. I wonder what gameplay decision(s) it's based on? I don't remember having many choices beyond which girl to take on missions
It's related to Shuna (goblin girl) and 'Kill the Troll' quest.

Here is the code behind it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

123Ins123

Feb 20, 2021

Each game is based on a script chosen and often written by the developer himself. Therefore, what the game is like depends only on the flight of his imagination. The RPGMV shell allows you to write "World of Tanks" level games. So you should only think about whether you like a particular game or not.
In particular, in this case, the game is so raw that there is no great talent of the developer behind it. The game is frankly raw and buggy, but the developer, having failed to fix and remove bugs and glitches that appeared in the release in more than 11 updates, believes that you can earn money from this squalor. Introduced some ranks of access to content, etc.)))

avgenjoy

May 28, 2022
Each game is based on a script chosen and often written by the developer himself. Therefore, what the game is like depends only on the flight of his imagination.
The original idea and concept for this game was written a long time ago, based on this thread by Angmir, so i don't know if there is much room for writer's imagination, it's more about how they interpretate it.
The RPGMV shell allows you to write "World of Tanks" level games. So you should only think about whether you like a particular game or not.
Quite a bold statement. WoT uses with .
Writing and maintaining your own engine is out of reach for most indie devs. Of course, there is things like , but chosen by RPGM devs causes all sorts of performance issues, won't play smooth and probably won't look as good as something like . Even basic RPGM games that use a lot of calls and high-res parallaxes can be pretty darn slow on good hardware. Making 2.5D/3D games with RPGM is a feat in itself, because it's just wasn't built with those kind of games in mind.
In particular, in this case, the game is so raw that there is no great talent of the developer behind it.
Bugs and typos are easily fixable. For me bigger problem is that i can't see direction where game is going.
Constant update pushbacks, trying to fill lack of content with grinding & annoying puzzles instead of continuing story. It's fair to say that game is in . Making RPG with branching story requires quite a commitment, especially without former experience, even with something as simple as RPG Maker. Devs tried to bite off more than they can chew, or they just burnt out. Wish we had fan art thread for this game, so it would become possible to mod new content at faster cadence.

123Ins123

Feb 20, 2021
Bugs and typos are easily fixable...
Well, what do mistakes and typos have to do with it??? Perhaps it's worth starting with the simplest: the game does not save the player's settings when exiting, and the saves are in the PC system cache? It's just nonsense. If I start describing the rest, I'm afraid I'll have to write a 2-3 page post. In short, nonsense, not a game... Although the idea of the concept is not bad.

sdibolcrif

Jun 24, 2017

Thought that might be the case, just couldn't remember if that scene had been optional or not. Thanks for clearing it up!

Each game is based on a script chosen and often written by the developer himself. Therefore, what the game is like depends only on the flight of his imagination. The RPGMV shell allows you to write "World of Tanks" level games.
It's always amusing seeing someone so confidently - arrogantly, even - admit they have no idea what they're talking about :LOL:

Reactions: hewhocumsbynight

larryrunner

Nov 20, 2018
Bugs and typos are easily fixable. For me bigger problem is that i can't see direction where game is going.
Constant update pushbacks, trying to fill lack of content with grinding & annoying puzzles instead of continuing story. It's fair to say that game is in . Making RPG with branching story requires quite a commitment, especially without former experience, even with something as simple as RPG Maker. Devs tried to bite off more than they can chew, or they just burnt out. Wish we had fan art thread for this game, so it would become possible to mod new content at faster cadence.
It might be in dev hell, but apparently there is a discord for the game, where the creator sometimes posts info about the next update (but not on the patreon for some weird reason), so not sure if it is dead yet.

Reactions: avgenjoy

avgenjoy

May 28, 2022
It might be in dev hell, but apparently there is a discord for the game, where the creator sometimes posts info about the next update (but not on the patreon for some weird reason), so not sure if it is dead yet.
Maybe i worded it poorly, but i didn't meant to say that game is dead. Reading trough , it's obvious that devs are busy and have limited time. I see allowing modding as best solution to compensate for longer update times (there is already side stuff in game like maid flashback that doesn't affect main story).

day5 patreon event1.png

Last edited:

ghaash

Jul 24, 2017
I'm stuck the night after noah finds lily masturbating. i've already talked with everyone. is it the end of this version?

jackdiddley

Dec 5, 2021
I'm stuck the night after noah finds lily masturbating. i've already talked with everyone. is it the end of this version?
No, there is a lot more. This happened to me the first time. Go back to an earlier save, you must have missed a quest or task.

Reactions: ghaash

sdibolcrif

Jun 24, 2017
Really. Then tell me that this game is just perfect!!! What you can't shit call a candy, then don't stutter!!!
I don't see what this game being deeply flawed has to do with you arrogantly spouting nonsense about an engine you clearly know absolutely nothing about lmao

Despot7

Apr 9, 2018
Yes. Because it's an obnoxiously frequent question in every single thread for an NTR game, to the point it's literally a meme.
In this one alone you're like the 15th person who has asked, which you would've seen if you used the search function
There is a good reason for people asking that question more frequently, thats cause there aint no lets just say disclaimer on a main page, things can change from update to update.So really the only thing that is able to prevent that question is to write an answer to that question on a first page.Have a nice day bruv.

sdibolcrif

Jun 24, 2017
There is a good reason for people asking that question more frequently, thats cause there aint no lets just say disclaimer on a main page, things can change from update to update.So really the only thing that is able to prevent that question is to write an answer to that question on a first page.Have a nice day bruv.
To the exact contrary, NTR is both in the tags and the genre dropdown. If you lot can't read that's not the rest of our problem

Reactions: Dopplyn and arimfan
3.50 star(s) 23 Votes