RPGM Abandoned Forgotten Royals of Astella [v1.0] [Ultimate Corruption]

3.50 star(s) 23 Votes

ozzo

Mar 4, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyone who don't know this i was having health problems since 2 months. So i was away from everywhere from Patreon as well discord. But now i feeling good and has started again rendering 3d stuffs, Writing was already finished months ago so it's all on me. when i finish my work and we Release.
In the next post i will inform image work status and give you release time.

px305

May 6, 2017
Tbh I don't agree when it comes to health problems to say anything bad or complain to devs, health always is more important no matter what. But it blows my mind how many devs have "health Problems".

And btw if you're sick or something just say something, don't leave people in the darkness for months, there's no excuse for that.

Reactions: Vuneszczuk

Svidri

Mar 20, 2022
Dude, chill the fuck out. If he is sick, then he's sick. With your attitude, remember that the next time you are down and out and others mock you for it.
You are the one who needs to chill, i'm totaly fine. And if you do believe what anyone says that's your problem not mine, i'm not a fool that believes in every "i'm sick so no updates this month". Do yourself a favor, there's a button where you can block a user, do this if you are really this butthurted.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I think that if you find a dev's excuses unseemly you are free to withdraw your support from their Patreon. It is itself unseemly to denigrate others who decide to continue support. It's their money. We all must vote with our dollars. If you are not yourself an active supporter you don't really have the room to complain. You obviously have already voted en absentia. No need to provide snide commentary on their personal life or their struggles. It isn't like that will change anything. I've learned this the hard way in my criticism of Silk and Milk. All my whinging didn't produce any more work to speak of.

alan4

Jun 14, 2018
Anyone know how can i get after this scene? I "Check the womens Tent" and than i run into many Loading Errors.
( I kill the Wolves King and back in the camp, the queen use the "new" Massage Oil for the first time. And than i run into this error)

yura48

Oct 19, 2019
сталкивался с такой ошибкой.
Точно уже всё не помню, но проблема легко решается правильной последовательностью действий. То есть в какой-то момент вы выполняете не то действие, которое надо в нужный момент.
Просто попробуйте разные варианты и найдёте правильный.

Reactions: alan4

Octotwin

Mar 1, 2018
Which christmas? Joke aside this game while buggy is great but the pacing is so slowwwww and the time between 2 releases doesn't help. Looking forward for this one nonetheless

3.50 star(s) 23 Votes