RPGM Abandoned Forgotten Royals of Astella [v1.0] [Ultimate Corruption]

3.50 star(s) 23 Votes

majek22

Oct 13, 2020
This game is one of the best games, but its problem is that we cannot play it, and the developer is lazy. Games after him were released and advanced more than him. I want to play the new version. An error occurred with everyone and the game crashed

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Forgotten Royals of Astella v0.9.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Last edited:

Lolzeirinho

Mar 19, 2022
For those who don't know how to play on their cell phones, there is an application called "Joiplay". download it and play.

Gervoh

Jul 20, 2019
A whole ass scene wasn't added to the img folder and everybody is getting the error, has this game ever had a clean update?

Atarian

Game Developer
Feb 14, 2018
I generally don't comment on other games. I did check out the next bid of content it wasn't much at all.
Had to edit out the missing files of the non-existing update folder to be able to play through it tho.
While doing that I also had a look at the maps and events and basicly every map are duplicates with each day except for those maps not revisiting. Also all the events conditions are done through selfswitches which are only four for each event, hench he makes duplicates of each map. It is obvious that the developer does not know how to use this engine, altho after all this time you'd think he would.

I really don't see how this game ever will be finished when doing work like this. I'll try to get in touch with the dev and try give him some helpful pointers. If anyone has his Discord it'd be great.

Last edited:

Vuneszczuk

Jan 24, 2021
I generally don't comment on other games. I did check out the next bid of content it wasn't much at all.
Had to edit out the missing files of the non-existing update folder to be able to play through it tho.
While doing that I also had a look at the maps and events and basicly every map are duplicates with each day except for those maps not revisiting. Also all the events conditions are done through selfswitches which are only four for each event, hench he makes duplicates of each map. It is obvious that the developer does not know how to use this engine, altho after all this time you'd think he would.

I really don't see how this game ever will be finished when doing work like this. I'll try to get in touch with the dev and try give him some helpful pointers. If anyone has his Discord it'd be great.

I don't know how much the devs had to drink, but this update is so flawed that you are not able to play it. Even a dozen or so images are missing.

Reactions: gilgamesh9

demidemon

Aug 31, 2016
the error basically says the game cant find the required files so we need to create the missing files ourselves.
i suggest u go to the folder "www/img/pictures/" copy "update 8 rosie scene1.png" and rename it as "update 9 rosie scene1.png", repeat on scene2.png and scene3.png, the missing files are also about kissing so it should feel more or less the same

I don't know how much the devs had to drink, but this update is so flawed that you are not able to play it. Even a dozen or so images are missing.
I wonder if he mixed up the pictures of emperor update and the normal update so the normal update gets more images but the emperor update gets less :KEK:

Atarian

Game Developer
Feb 14, 2018

Awesome thanks! Probably didn't drink at all. It's just inexperience and keep doing it as first learned rather than learning the engine. It's a mess and all that could have been avoided. Seen things like this before tho.

Kapiroto

May 16, 2020
After sex with lilly and going to dungeon for breaking door, i get black screen and nothing else. Can anyone share a save file? Thanks.

3.50 star(s) 23 Votes