RPGM Abandoned Forgotten Royals of Astella [v1.0] [Ultimate Corruption]

3.50 star(s) 23 Votes

DaddyGrond

Oct 4, 2018
Yea dev is not expirienced, There is still that bug that you go invisible, and some img cant load as well. Hopefully he will learn 2023 how to fix bugs and continue this goblin fuck fest

Shadowclonezero

Sep 21, 2017
I wonder if the 3d art guy realizes that the sword girls calves are too small and that it throws off her leg shape pretty badly?

it's probably too late in the game dev cycle to fix it though.. oh well

gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
Nice after what 8+ months we have an unplayable update. Can't even get past the beginning because of constant image errors. Sorry to say but this dev has had going on 3 years now with this game and still having bugs like this. Also why i hate rpgm it has so many issues.

genericplant

Apr 20, 2022
I seem to have gotten myself properly stuck.. I'm at the second camp, running around the abandoned town looking for supplies. I got to the part after one of the girls take a bath with one of the goblins but now there's not a single house left that I can enter that progresses the quest. One of the gates tells me that there must be a key somewhere close but I think I've been pressing enter on 90% of all the stuff in this damned town.
There's also one building which tells me that I should explore the area more before I enter. I don't know if something is bugged again or what

Capture.PNG

The Revenant

Jun 3, 2017
Ok. So after killing the wolves leader and the oil scene, the mc gets out of tent and is supposed to look into the women's tent. But after looking into it and the scene with everyone sleeping, the mc's sprite becomes invisible and you can only move up and right and left. Event using the mouse to direct the sprite don't work. Any solutions?
Edit: I found a way to come out of this problem. The way is to use your mouse and press enter when interacting with something. This is for anyone who needs the help.

Last edited:

chaosjr7

Mar 22, 2018
To the Developers of this game,
Map022.json has a problem in Event 16, the target should read "lake scene16" it currently reads "lake scene breast fondling1", I hope this fix helps you out. Also, the release I found this problem in was the PC release, but you might check all current releases to be sure the problem is totally solved. I can send a copy of the fixed file if you like to "https://f95zone.to"'s game page for Forgetten Royals of Astella, if needed. Also, any other Problems the game quotes as missing *.png's can be fixed in the same way just find the file data in the \www\data\MapInfo.json, and \www\img\pictures\ to find the problem in the, \www\data\MapXXX.json, and correct the problem with the right name. oh and the MAPXXX, XXX=the map Number with the problem. I can try to fix more if you like.

demidemon

Aug 31, 2016
To the Developers of this game,
Map022.json has a problem in Event 16, the target should read "lake scene16" it currently reads "lake scene breast fondling1", I hope this fix helps you out. Also, the release I found this problem in was the PC release, but you might check all current releases to be sure the problem is totally solved. I can send a copy of the fixed file if you like to "https://f95zone.to"'s game page for Forgetten Royals of Astella, if needed. Also, any other Problems the game quotes as missing *.png's can be fixed in the same way just find the file data in the \www\data\MapInfo.json, and \www\img\pictures\ to find the problem in the, \www\data\MapXXX.json, and correct the problem with the right name. oh and the MAPXXX, XXX=the map Number with the problem. I can try to fix more if you like.
are you sure this is a bug, there are "lake scene breast fondling1" and "lake scene breast fondling2" between "lake scene15" and "lake scene16", it seems fine to me? or is the scene actually missing two png the whole time?
iirc MapInfo.json only stores map id map name and the map tree, should not have anything to do with the pictures

edit: so the two png are missing, i guess the dev could just copy 14 and 15 and rename them as fondling1 and fondling2 without touching the code

Failed to load: img/pictures/lake scene breast fondling2.png

Getting this error message in the very early part of the game. After the lake scene ends the game won't advance. Just tries to load then gives error message.
all of these can be easily fixed by creating the required png files, just copy lake scene14.png (or 15, 16) and rename it as lake scene breast fondling2.png

feels strange I didn't remember encountering this bug before I wonder what happened between the updates

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Donaldealmaker
3.50 star(s) 23 Votes