RPGM Abandoned Forgotten Royals of Astella [v1.0] [Ultimate Corruption]

3.50 star(s) 23 Votes

Lightrunner

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
sucks that i can't play because rpg maker has to be a b*tch and only give a retry option instead of screw it remove so i can keep going instead of constantly having to click retry every 3 seconds. course got no problem waiting for an update fix. just wish rpg maker could at least give an option that isn't try again xD Screenshot (1019).png

brent89

Apr 1, 2020
What’s the emperor version scene? Could someone drop the image file so we could see without downloading the game

The Revenant

Jun 3, 2017
sucks that i can't play because rpg maker has to be a b*tch and only give a retry option instead of screw it remove so i can keep going instead of constantly having to click retry every 3 seconds. course got no problem waiting for an update fix. just wish rpg maker could at least give an option that isn't try again xD View attachment 2265820
I fixed this issue just create 3 files in img/pictures by the name of update 9 rosie scene1, update 9 rosie scene2, update 9 rosie scene3 and u can skip the error

OCutz

Aug 1, 2017
sucks that i can't play because rpg maker has to be a b*tch and only give a retry option instead of screw it remove so i can keep going instead of constantly having to click retry every 3 seconds. course got no problem waiting for an update fix. just wish rpg maker could at least give an option that isn't try again xD View attachment 2265820

You can fix or work around the "failed to load" file bugs by editing the .json files in (game folder)\www\data

Map022.json (lake scene failed to load)
Map297.json (rosie scene failed to load)

Just open the .json in notepad, search for the event that is failing to load, and change the name to match the name of one of the event .rpgmvp files in (game folder)\www\img\pictures

If you're getting a black screen bug, it's because you entered a location before you were supposed to, and triggered something that was only supposed to be triggered once. Now you are going back to the same place again and the trigger won't work a 2nd time, load an old save and only enter the place that's giving you the black screen one time.

Not sure why the dev even bothered to release this "update", there's barely any content and it's honestly not worth the effort to work around the bugs.

The Revenant

Jun 3, 2017
Wait, so after the last scene it says "That's all for this update..." and doesn't even let us save the before it sends us to the main menu. Which means you have to start before meeting the "voice" character, what a bummer! I love this game and the corruption but the coding sucks, the images are named wrong in the code which makes loading error and finally you become absolutely invisible at some points in the game. Great game but bad coding!

gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
In the past it wasn't always this bad but damn! Did the dev even bother to check anything? Leaked or not this was the worst unplayable update i've seen in a game for a while now.

Reactions: WuzzyFuzzy

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
You can fix or work around the "failed to load" file bugs by editing the .json files in (game folder)\www\data

Map022.json (lake scene failed to load)
Map297.json (rosie scene failed to load)

Just open the .json in notepad, search for the event that is failing to load, and change the name to match the name of one of the event .rpgmvp files in (game folder)\www\img\pictures

If you're getting a black screen bug, it's because you entered a location before you were supposed to, and triggered something that was only supposed to be triggered once. Now you are going back to the same place again and the trigger won't work a 2nd time, load an old save and only enter the place that's giving you the black screen one time.

Not sure why the dev even bothered to release this "update", there's barely any content and it's honestly not worth the effort to work around the bugs.
Thanks for the effort in trying to help. In my case, I just wonder around not being able to do anything as nothing will progress. Given what you've written, I think I will wait until the next release and just start over.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Forgotten Royals of Astella v0.9(Bugfix).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

3.50 star(s) 23 Votes