RPGM Abandoned Forgotten Royals of Astella [v1.0] [Ultimate Corruption]

3.50 star(s) 23 Votes

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Forgotten Royals of Astella v0.9(Bugfix).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

AnyName'llDo

Feb 12, 2018
Getting errors at the lake scene early on. "Failed to load: img/pictures/lake scene breast fondling1.png". Also getting an error for fondling2, and this is with the bug-fixed version. It won't get past the lake scene at the moment.

Last edited:
Reactions: Purvacis1986

eddardbolton

Jul 21, 2019
Getting errors at the lake scene early on. "Failed to load: img/pictures/lake scene breast fondling1.png". Also getting an error for fondling2, and this is with the bug-fixed version. It won't get past the lake scene at the moment.
Bug-fixed my ass. I fixed this crap myself (previous page) but that was just a beginnig of my torture.

demidemon

Aug 31, 2016
I wish I know how to make the fixes more friendly to this forum's search result

for the bug when you enter rosie room and talk to her
the error basically says the game cant find the required files so we need to create the missing files ourselves.
i suggest u go to the folder "www/img/pictures/" copy "update 8 rosie scene1.png" and rename it as "update 9 rosie scene1.png", repeat on scene2.png and scene3.png, the missing files are also about kissing so it should feel more or less the same
for the lake scene, you go to the folder "www/img/pictures/" copy "lake scene14.png" (or 15, 16) then name it "breast fondling1.png", repeat and make a "breast fondling2.png"
all of these can be easily fixed by creating the required png files, just copy lake scene14.png (or 15, 16) and rename it as lake scene breast fondling2.png
bkbigguy ForeverLosing BlackClaws Zera Lightrunner WuzzyFuzzy

btw for the new "normal" 0.9 bug fix version, are there fewer scenes compared to 0.9 emperor version?

Last edited:

larryrunner

Nov 20, 2018
I have no idea who Lokal is, but I played the fixed version (the android port) with no issues. As was already said, the content was not much, but pretty good. I hope we wont have to wait another 6 or so months. It is also interesting that the dev didnt create a new king of king version. Maybe enough dont pay for it?

Reactions: fruzsy16

Asuka

Aug 29, 2017
In the second camping, After Lily and Amelia speak, and Amelia fantasies with Ogar, I go to sleep and there is a scene with Lily and the mc and then the screen goes black.

Does anyone have a solution to this problem or a save after this scene?

changeling

Donor
Jul 5, 2017
I wish I know how to make the fixes more friendly to this forum's search result

for the bug when you enter rosie room and talk to her

for the lake scene, you go to the folder "www/img/pictures/" copy "lake scene14.png" (or 15, 16) then name it "breast fondling1.png", repeat and make a "breast fondling2.png"

bkbigguy ForeverLosing BlackClaws Zera Lightrunner WuzzyFuzzy

btw for the new "normal" 0.9 bug fix version, are there fewer scenes compared to 0.9 emperor version?
It doesn't work for me. First of all, there's no "png" files in that folder. All of them are "rpgmvp", so I took a random png file and renamed it, but I still got the same error message.

nextdoorboys

Mar 14, 2018
It doesn't work for me. First of all, there's no "png" files in that folder. All of them are "rpgmvp", so I took a random png file and renamed it, but I still got the same error message.
It's "lake scene breast fondling1 and lake scene breast fondling2" make sure you write it correctly

3.50 star(s) 23 Votes