RPGM Abandoned Forgotten Royals of Astella [v1.0] [Ultimate Corruption]

3.50 star(s) 23 Votes

tommy65

May 17, 2017
i remember playing this so long ago but then quit cos there were too many bugs
tried this a few days ago, and once again there was a bug...now i see bug fix... but are things really fixed?

yura48

Oct 19, 2019
hello ı need help, ı m stuck this quest
я уже точно не помню, но надо зайти во все двери, в том числе и дальше этих ворот, по-моему надо найти ключ, а потом, когда у ворот с колодцем, появится скелет, победить его и пройти к колодцу.
Пока скелет не появится, туда можно не заходить.

IDontGetWomen

Sep 9, 2021
Try renaming any neighboring file (after copying it to a separate location). Sometimes it helps to pass.
I've done every fix possible and nothing worked.

This really shouldn't be called "bugfixed" edition if the game has a game breaking bug off damn near the start and you can't progress at all.

Reactions: ForeverLosing

Onedge

Game Developer
Nov 10, 2020
I love the characters and concept of this game, but I feel it loses a lot of potential due to its linearity.

You don't really get to choose what to do. There is literally nothing else to do other than what the game wants you to. Thus, it plays more like a VN than an actual game.

When it first started, I thought I would be upgrading the camp to fend off attackers, and go fetch firewood and/or meat to cook. Maybe other resources required for oils or whatever. I thought that telling who goes with who to do what (for example, guard duty, X goblin with Y girl) was what would affect the girls' corruption. Maybe other stats, like how useful the goblins are, how used the girls are to their appearance/smell, how addicted they are to their semen, etc.

The battles are also completely unnecessary. They don't add anything to the game, they just make the inevitable scenes appear at a slower pace. The second place (the house) is also completely unnecessary, and even if it wasn't, it surely would be unnecessary to make it that big. However, I could see it happen if the camp was the tutorial (how you survive) and the house was the actual game (now go fetch wood, meat, etc like I said above). But I think the camp/upgrading the camp would suffice.

I also kinda got weirded out by the smart goblin, as it's not just scheming, it's actually acting even as a philosopher at times.

Actually the linearity and the smart goblin's extreme intellect were the biggest beefs I had with this game. I couldn't enjoy it since there was literally nothing to do apart from progressing.

I dunno, I just feel there was a lot that could be done and turn this into an awesome game, rather than a VN, and just wasn't done.

damnson1111

Jul 21, 2017
hello ı need help, ı m stuck this quest
Did you try touching the well? then it should continue with the game. Worked for me.
It seems to not work. I even tried restarting from an earlier save. But once the MC gets back to the mansion, it loops back to where the healer visits the queen, followed by the queen fantasizing about gobbo's dong, and healer sleep raping the MC, where it should leads back to the dungeon exploration with puzzles but it just gives me a black screen this time around.

needpleasure

May 5, 2020
I love the characters and concept of this game, but I feel it loses a lot of potential due to its linearity.

You don't really get to choose what to do. There is literally nothing else to do other than what the game wants you to. Thus, it plays more like a VN than an actual game.

When it first started, I thought I would be upgrading the camp to fend off attackers, and go fetch firewood and/or meat to cook. Maybe other resources required for oils or whatever. I thought that telling who goes with who to do what (for example, guard duty, X goblin with Y girl) was what would affect the girls' corruption. Maybe other stats, like how useful the goblins are, how used the girls are to their appearance/smell, how addicted they are to their semen, etc.

The battles are also completely unnecessary. They don't add anything to the game, they just make the inevitable scenes appear at a slower pace. The second place (the house) is also completely unnecessary, and even if it wasn't, it surely would be unnecessary to make it that big. However, I could see it happen if the camp was the tutorial (how you survive) and the house was the actual game (now go fetch wood, meat, etc like I said above). But I think the camp/upgrading the camp would suffice.

I also kinda got weirded out by the smart goblin, as it's not just scheming, it's actually acting even as a philosopher at times.

Actually the linearity and the smart goblin's extreme intellect were the biggest beefs I had with this game. I couldn't enjoy it since there was literally nothing to do apart from progressing.

I dunno, I just feel there was a lot that could be done and turn this into an awesome game, rather than a VN, and just wasn't done.
I don't think linearity is bad

larryrunner

Nov 20, 2018

I also do not mind linearity, but I agree that the "who goes with who" aspect would have been interesting. Maybe the dev had such an idea from the beginning but decided to scrap it because as some other dev said in this thread that he is not that great of a programmer. You do have one choice though, if you want your older sister or the redhead corrupted by the goblins.

Codm noob

Jun 11, 2021
It seems to not work. I even tried restarting from an earlier save. But once the MC gets back to the mansion, it loops back to where the healer visits the queen, followed by the queen fantasizing about gobbo's dong, and healer sleep raping the MC, where it should leads back to the dungeon exploration with puzzles but it just gives me a black screen this time around.
Which version are you playing? I play on mobile using the Joiplay. I didn't quite encounter any bugs. Also this update ends with The goblin leader and queen's scene during their "adventure trip" someone correct me if I'm wrong i don't quite know what the latest updates are.

Reactions: damnson1111
3.50 star(s) 23 Votes