RPGM Abandoned Forgotten Royals of Astella [v1.0] [Ultimate Corruption]

3.50 star(s) 23 Votes

Onedge

Game Developer
Nov 10, 2020
I also do not mind linearity, but I agree that the "who goes with who" aspect would have been interesting. Maybe the dev had such an idea from the beginning but decided to scrap it because as some other dev said in this thread that he is not that great of a programmer. You do have one choice though, if you want your older sister or the redhead corrupted by the goblins.
There's linearity in story, which is not bad, and there's linearity in gameplay, which I personally dislike. But still, I guess it's a "to each their own" thing.

You don't have to be that great a programmer to make something interesting in terms of gameplay, though it would require effort. RMMV / RMMZ give you enough tools to not have to be a programmer to make something cool gameplay-wise. Even if you never end up using battles.

Still, I don't wish to be bitter. I was just talking about the wasted potential because I liked the concept.

Octotwin

Mar 1, 2018
Ohh next update Mober might finally get lucky with the sweet Carolina, great! I'm sure they will make some cute (for a goblin) kids somedays. Can't wait. Short update but pretty nice, not much bugs, beside pathing being all over the place during the maze but eh. Can't wait for next build

DanglyBang

May 10, 2018
Still broken with little update huh? Ah well. Hope the dev is taking advice from the goodwill help being offered to him.

As far as linearity goes, I'd have to say this game would have been all that more awesome if the mansion part was played out like Boy Hero Ken. That would be a perfect take. Boy Hero Ken, but replace uncle with goblins.

David Hamlock

Oct 31, 2017
Ok so maybe one of you guys can help me out here I have spoken to everybody I can but still can't sleep nor can I leave I am very confused

Inxer

Apr 6, 2020
here is my unofficial android port of Forgotten Royals of Astella v0.9(Bugfix).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
man i use android 8 :( app is not working there your old apps were works normally ....

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
man i use android 8 :( app is not working there your old apps were works normally ....
and yet it requires only Android 8 or later and it's working on Android 8.

Screenshot 2023-01-12 041629.png

Codm noob

Jun 11, 2021
Ok so maybe one of you guys can help me out here I have spoken to everybody I can but still can't sleep nor can I leave I am very confused
You should find an entrance to a tunnel if you go to the extreme west of the town. It's somewhere near the "well" area.

David Hamlock

Oct 31, 2017
You should find an entrance to a tunnel if you go to the extreme west of the town. It's somewhere near the "well" area.
Problem is I can't even leave the house or sleep well besides this one but the door is locked so I am really unsure what to do

Last edited:

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
Ooh sorry my android version is 7.1.1 not 8
so no hope to make it works on 7 ?
nope. Android 8 is the minimum version i set, covering almost 93% of all devices as of January 2023.
i don't intend to change the code just to get more outdated Android APIs to work.

3.50 star(s) 23 Votes