RPGM Abandoned Forgotten Royals of Astella [v1.0] [Ultimate Corruption]

3.50 star(s) 23 Votes

jkarpynczyk

Jun 11, 2017
I am missing the following images.

1. lake scene breast fondeling2.png
2. lake scene breast fondeling1.png

Does anyone know where I can find those to correct the error, is their another file that can be downloaded that has those files.

123Ins123

Feb 20, 2021
I am missing the following images.

1. lake scene breast fondeling2.png
2. lake scene breast fondeling1.png

Does anyone know where I can find those to correct the error, is their another file that can be downloaded that has those files.
These are animation files repeated several times one after the other. Just rename the neighboring file to these 2 names, and everything will be fine. I did so when translating the game.

needpleasure

May 5, 2020
Did I read correctly on Discord. 1.0 update?
Patch Update 1.0 Preview:

Hey everyone this is just an update explaining everything that is coming out in Zone 2 Day 5.

Content for 1.0:
- Event continued with Amelia
- Adult 3D scenes
- Special scene for Emperor tier only
- Voting on special scene for Mighty Ruler tier only
- New areas to explore
- Continued Story
- More events with Charlotte and Rosie
- Event continued with Caroline
- Major event with monster girl
- Event continued with Lily
- End of this area, new area on the build after this one

Note - All $5 patreon's will get this update 3 days early and all Emperor tier patreon's will get the additional scenes that
will be a separate version of the game. Mighty Ruler tier will be able to vote between certain additional scenes.

Jun 14, 2022
I’m also having problems with the Windows release. I get stuck in an eternal loading screen after the first lake scene because of missing lake scene breast fondling files the game keeps trying and failing to load.

I’ve already tried using the files provided in the thread and it refuses to load. Proper fix would be welcome

RSsan

Dec 6, 2018
I’m also having problems with the Windows release. I get stuck in an eternal loading screen after the first lake scene because of missing lake scene breast fondling files the game keeps trying and failing to load.

I’ve already tried using the files provided in the thread and it refuses to load. Proper fix would be welcome
You dont need any new files, just copy any 2 files in www\img\pictures and rename them to "lake scene breast fondling1.rpgmvp" and "lake scene breast fondling2.rpgmvp" respectively. This fixed the infinite loading screen for me.

Reactions: Rameshhhhh

BobYu94

Jul 8, 2017
Can someone link me to the discord server? I made the pledge but wasn't given a link to the serve or added for some reason

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Anyone know when the update is going to be released?
I have it on good authority that it was released today in an alternate universe but, unfortunately, that is the earth where everyone has hot dogs for hands and the game is a lesbian NTR game with fairies instead of goblins. So it seems like none of our dreams are coming true.

• Angry
Reactions: maynardkeynes65
3.50 star(s) 23 Votes