RPGM Abandoned Forgotten Royals of Astella [v1.0] [Ultimate Corruption]

3.50 star(s) 23 Votes

LazwelX

Aug 13, 2020
has this game been updated at all? is there any actual sex beyond the extra scene with the tomboy older sister? its been years since i last checked.

cgasper

Sep 2, 2017
has this game been updated at all? is there any actual sex beyond the extra scene with the tomboy older sister? its been years since i last checked.
It does get updated just slowly last update was posted for Christmas and supposedly they got the next script from writer 3 weeks ago so who knows what they’re doing.

There are no canon sex scenes just Emperor edition or whatever so far. It got close in the last update for the loli sister can’t remember name and probably will happen in the next 2 updates I’m assuming based on how things are going. Whenever those happen.

larryrunner

Nov 20, 2018
As I said back when someone here said we shouldn't attack the devs for being "sick", they just put this into system for every update.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
The update will get here when it gets here. Getting all constipated about it will only cause you to bust a blood vessel. There are many other games to play. Hell, there are many other goblin games to play.

Reactions: Fongart

Fuxxzz

Dec 26, 2018
The update will get here when it gets here. Getting all constipated about it will only cause you to bust a blood vessel. There are many other games to play. Hell, there are many other goblin games to play.
Many other goblin games? Please name all of them because as far as I know other than this one, there are 2 other goblin games currently ongoing and one of them takes a lot of months to get a bit of content

3.50 star(s) 23 Votes