RPGM Abandoned Forgotten Royals of Astella [v1.0] [Ultimate Corruption]

3.50 star(s) 22 Votes

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
No sexual tags, yet somehow there's ntr?
Are the tags missing?
Or is the ntr tag a warning in advance?

Obscure

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2018
Oh good. The first of my degenerate offspring has finally been born.

No sexual tags, yet somehow there's ntr?
Are the tags missing?
Or is the ntr tag a warning in advance?
He hasn't gotten farther then sisterly boob fondling yet.

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
The Mac version doesn't work. (It gives no error, and doesn't even open a window, but its icon sits in my dock as if it is running).

Edit: I seem to have fixed it by altering the permissions. The game unpacks with no permissions, and I thought I would just need to give execute permission to the game files, which is what I did before posting the above. Turns out that I had to give execute permission to the entire contents of the app!

Last edited:

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Game lags like a mother fucker... that's the most pressing issue. Some typos, bugs, etc. but its just a demo.

The writing could use some work. Some serious shit is going down and the characters are all surprisingly nonchalant about it. It feels like they are just acting out what the appropriate emotional response would be in those situations. There is an effort to show the personalities and desires of each character, and they do succeed somewhat. However, the characters come off as caricatures because the dialogue is stiff and the scenes play out kind of mechanically.

That said, I really do like the concept of the game and the planned character arcs for each character that was revealed in the original thread.

Obscure

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2018
So...

- Miss spellings on the content warning screen.
- Weird lag just before the name input screen. That is a bad spot for that. Makes the player more sensitive to lag sputters for the rest of the game. Probably something with that menu screen resolution script.
- Where the first goblin walks up to you to start the first fight. It eats too much play time. You can start him closer and in transparency. Or increase his movement speed.
- Rosie - "Woa, did he just personally ask me first...omg" <- She would be more like-able if you just gave her a heart animation here. Having to read her "omg" gave me cancer.
- That battle with the orc needs a battle back image and some music.
- The lesbian incest boob groping scene is a little excessive in number of renders and with how long it drags on.

Reactions: tarata and arimfan

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
So whats the content split like on this one, is it going to be another 50/50?

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
So whats the content split like on this one, is it going to be another 50/50?
based on the thread brainstorming for this game... most likely its almost entirely NTR. Don't quote me on that, but NTR is definitely the focus for the whole concept of the story and the purpose of the game.

• Sad
Reactions: ohhaiguize and DA22

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
I'll come back to this once the content starts. On another note....Caroline=cuteness overload :love:

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
based on the thread brainstorming for this game... most likely its almost entirely NTR. Don't quote me on that, but NTR is definitely the focus for the whole concept of the story and the purpose of the game.
Thanks for saving me then, cheers.

3.50 star(s) 22 Votes