RPGM Abandoned Forgotten Royals of Astella [v1.0] [Ultimate Corruption]

3.50 star(s) 23 Votes

Dark Anu

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
No search results for avoidable, so i need to ask myself: Is NTR avoidable?
Everything indicates that game is based on NTR only but in the variables you can increase your affection with the girls. It's too early, let's wait for more content ...

Angmir

May 29, 2017
Nice idea for game, NTR and Goblins. Can't wait for more updates.
I think I have read about this idea of the story somewhere on one of the forums.Looks like it finally happens.Just hope it does not get abandoned.The goblins look really shiny though.
Yeah

The idea was mine - I thought about making the game myslef, but I just didn't really thought out how much work it would take to make the game up to my very high standards.

My game originaly was supposed to be very diffrent. Not 3d graphics etc, and from what I take from this few pictures I saw here - much more serious tone.

But since I stopped working on it - I gave the author permission to use general setup idea in his game.

But I am not involved in this project at all.

All story beyond the setup is also not written by me.

Good luck with the project regardless ;]

Obscure

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2018
Everything indicates that game is based on NTR only but in the variables you can increase your affection with the girls. It's too early, let's wait for more content ...
The Patreon description says if you lose all of the girls then you die. So it has to be avoidable. Or "avoidable."

Angmir
I recognize the setup. Kind of a shame you didn't get to hold onto the thing.

Angmir

May 29, 2017
The Patreon description says if you lose all of the girls then you die. So it has to be avoidable. Or "avoidable."

Angmir
I recognize the setup. Kind of a shame you didn't get to hold onto the thing.
Lol as far as I know nobody holds anything here. If miracle happens somehow and I will have enough time and reason for it I will go back to makeing it, regardless if someone else is allready using the idea ;] I dont mind. And so shouldn't they.

But thats unlikely. Sorry to dissapoint you people. Looking forward what this guys will make with it. It will be for sure diffrent than what I envisioned but it can still be fun.
After all I am always looking forward to more NTR stuff ;]

Reactions: Purvacis1986

ustar

Dec 29, 2017
It looks promising. Though needs optimization, because it's a bit laggy and freezes randomly - I had to often save and load.

Obscure

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2018
The writing on the "Final Demo" looks much improved from what I have seen. Needs to spend a day hammering out the bugs to the point a full play through can be done.

Reactions: FeaturedOn

FeaturedOn

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2017
Thanks for the feedback Obscure. It was fun reworking the demo script while keeping much of the original.

Last edited:

justin 13

Mar 21, 2020
no one is uploading so i guess i am putting the link here

Pc:-

Mac:-

Changelog:-

- Updated the goblins to look more realistic.

- Slightly changed Lily design.

- Fixed the lag performance issues.

- Fixed text box overlaps with images and text lengths when appearing in a text box.

- Hired a writer, so all dialogue will be getting a complete rework, story will be more flashy.

-Added few more events into the demo that flesh out the characters story development.

Dark Anu

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
I played and had some bugs in "GoblinsGroup_02" image, then I solve this problem, in game folder "www/img/pictures" copy and past image "GoblinsGroup_01" and rename to "GoblinsGroup_02".

justin 13

Mar 21, 2020
I played and had some bugs in "GoblinsGroup_02" image, then I solve this problem, in game folder "www/img/pictures" copy and past image "GoblinsGroup_01" and rename to "GoblinsGroup_02".
Ohh...ok can you send me a screenshot or tell me at what dialogue point the bug happened

3.50 star(s) 23 Votes