RPGM Abandoned Forgotten Royals of Astella [v1.0] [Ultimate Corruption]

3.50 star(s) 23 Votes

McHuman

Nov 8, 2019
From the Patreon page:
“ Concept of the game
In this game the goblins will seduce all the girls from mc party one by one without mc knowing it. mc will have few choices which can lead him to save a particular girl and defend them getting corrupted. At the end if goblins are successfully able to corrupt all member of his party then he will use them against mc and make him watch. This game will have major ntr content and optional vanilla content with mc.”
Would saving one of the girls lead to non-ntr sex scenes with them? Also how the hell would those goblins even seduce anyone, they look terrible.

FeaturedOn

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2017
Would saving one of the girls lead to non-ntr sex scenes with them? Also how the hell would those goblins even seduce anyone, they look terrible.
If a relationship forms between any of the characters you may see intimate scenes. The strength of their bond will determine the extent and frequency as the game progresses.

Goblins live as a lower class of people, oppressed by the monarchies & feudal structure of the world, who will do anything for power and prestige. A harem of royal bloodline would be an accomplishment beyond comparison to goblin-kind. The goblins you see in the demo may change over the course of development. ;)

McHuman

Nov 8, 2019
If a relationship forms between any of the characters you may see intimate scenes. The strength of their bond will determine the extent and frequency as the game progresses.

Goblins live as a lower class of people, oppressed by the monarchies & feudal structure of the world, who will do anything for power and prestige. A harem of royal bloodline would be an accomplishment beyond comparison to goblin-kind. The goblins you see in the demo may change over the course of development. ;)
The appearance was more of a joke, I'm more curious on how a bunch of goblins who are oppressed and viewed as lower class people, would be able to seduce a bunch of royals and not get killed when the MC or anyone else finds out what is going on.

Reactions: EZ8lt

FeaturedOn

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2017
The appearance was more of a joke, I'm more curious on how a bunch of goblins who are oppressed and viewed as lower class people, would be able to seduce a bunch of royals and not get killed when the MC or anyone else finds out what is going on.
That'll be the interesting part of the game with a limited amount of party members. Build relationships, resist temptations, & find your way home. In most games the characters wait for the glorious hero to return, but what if they lived their own life & had their own issues?

• Haha
Reactions: EZ8lt

Asuya

Aug 4, 2017
I hope there will be several training sessions with the goblins in the next update. :devilish:

FeaturedOn

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2017
will it be possible to play a NTR free playthrough ? not hating , just not interested in that genre
At this time I would say yes, but... this early on there's going to be corruption events that you can't avoid. Think of it as bullies doing/saying things to/about the girl you're obsessed over. You're going to wish you didn't know what they did.

Once we have more updates it may be something to revisit and adapt into an easier, NTR-free, path.

R5IH8

Aug 10, 2017
There is a bug when I complete the lily part of the quest a quick word i can't exit her room. Trying result in the restart of her conversation, when she say the door is open.

FeaturedOn

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2017
There is a bug when I complete the lily part of the quest a quick word i can't exit her room. Trying result in the restart of her conversation, when she say the door is open.
This should be the latest version of the Demo. I believe it wasn't updated on the first post.

Reactions: madhatter11
3.50 star(s) 23 Votes