RPGM Abandoned Forgotten Royals of Astella [v1.0] [Ultimate Corruption]

3.50 star(s) 23 Votes

ms4

Jun 22, 2020
I only have 2 questions
1>) In future can it add became pregnant gives birth?
2>)can anyone plz tell me are the sex scene animated or normal image?

zindathar

Nov 25, 2017
"Need to find that meal first" i already have the fruits bun can´t go back to camp, help please

Memorin

Sep 6, 2017
You must go to the top left edge of the first map and jump over the river
Yeah about that, I intentionally left everyone back at the camp, so jumping to the top left edge does nothing. I'm going to assume it's a bug.

Apalos

Oct 7, 2017
you must go there 1st, then collect the berries later
Thank you for the info, got the berries first, then I got stuck.

BTW, anyone know how to edit the saves? Normally there is a .rpgsave or .rvdata2 file, but I can't find it for this game. Trying to boost the MC's stats so he doesn't have to take any of the girls.

Last edited:

Tomy75

Sep 27, 2018
Why does the quest "Camp Routine" with the Goblins is not marked as completed? I talked to Lily (task: baking), then Caroline (task: hunting) and then the 3 goblins but this quest is still opened...

Also: is the Wolf King quest doable in this release or is it for a future update?

Last edited:
Reactions: Valronn and ustar

Apalos

Oct 7, 2017
So got to the end of the content, had to take a few tries simply because this game is so buggy. Save often.

While I like the concept of the game, it needs a ton of work. Bugs are everywhere, and required alot of saving and loading. Writing is kinda iffy, everything needs to be looked at. Most of the characters in the castle say nothing, except the guards who say "Sir!". I think I got to Level 5 for the MC, and didn't get any sort of skill which is kinda annoying. Sometimes certain cut scenes won't load, such as the massage scene.

As for the character's themselves, I love the mom, big sister and healer. The red head would also be perfect, but the eyebrows throw me off. Also sometimes it appears more purple than red. The little sister looks too much like a loli to me, keep her flat chested if people like that, but change her face so she does not look like she just turned 13.

Overall, I'll keep a eye on this game, but I'll give it a few updates to hopefully clean up the bugs and flesh it out a little bit.

Reactions: SanaeS

Dark Anu

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Jump the river FIRST. I did the berries first and then nothing happened when I jumped the water.
Yes, you're right! I was caught berries first and because of that I can't trigger the scene of the goblin stealing the bottle.

3.50 star(s) 23 Votes