RPGM Abandoned Forgotten Royals of Astella [v1.0] [Ultimate Corruption]

3.50 star(s) 23 Votes

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
Please be aware that there are some bugs we've discovered in that release. Save regularly! Updates will be coming in the next few days.
one thing bothering me is that after the end of content scene, there's no way to save, so once a new update drops people have to replay that... and you got some lenghty scenes

Reactions: SanaeS

Memorin

Sep 6, 2017
The funny thing is, I think this would actually be pretty good if you play from the goblin's perspective. On the other hand, I've seen all the "quests" there are to play from that POV and I highly doubt this dev can come up with something fresh, so I guess chopping away at enemies is less boring overall...

Reactions: EZ8lt and SanaeS

SanaeS

Jun 22, 2018
Very good models and story incipit,sadly the game still seems poor from a script/mechanic point and the bath scene had some pics with totally random perspective

Jul 18, 2018
Sees description and NTR tag...let me guess the goblins bang your girls?

Oh imagine that, entering your tent to find your girlfriend orally servicing a goblin:

Goblin: "Ello Ummie Mastah!"
MC "What are you doing to my girlfriend Goblin?"
Goblin: "I not goblin, she goblin!"
MC "What?"
Goblin "Goblin me cock"

:)
You have stirred more interest in this game than that entire description.

Cpt.Briggs

Jul 21, 2017
Dev NEEDS to do something with this optimalization. It is RPG Maker and there is no reason for it not running smoothly. I get that it might be more difficult than it seems and other technical mumbo jumbo, but there are tons of games which do it just fine.

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
- optimized IMG files. ~15-20% smaller I think.

MAYBE game will be faster. Just overwrite existing ones.

Reactions: Manolo

cgasper

Sep 2, 2017
What content is there, if there's no goblin ntr scenes yet?
Bathing scene from demo
And from what I saw from unpacking pictures a lesbian? massage scene and goblins cumming into oil for massage scene assuming for later builds...

Agul

Jun 19, 2017
Bretty good, I like the models - not crazy about having to suffer through RPGM combat to get to the NTR though. I wonder if it wouldn't be better to have MC make choices and use simple mini-games to judge success instead.

3.50 star(s) 23 Votes