RPGM Abandoned Forgotten Royals of Astella [v1.0] [Ultimate Corruption]

3.50 star(s) 23 Votes

yunmaster

Aug 29, 2017
I think about 70% of this game is complete. It could be a misunderstanding.
Nevertheless, there are still too few sex scenes with Goblin. They are still only threats and conciliations.
Without a special scene in this version, I would have been really disappointed.

NetorareBoy1994

Sep 28, 2019
good game, which made me think about becoming a partner, but it became impossible to play due to bugs.
I got out of a bug in which the screen was completely black, but I noticed that my doll was moving in the scenario, so I did a whole tactic to get past the bug and I managed to get it after a few minutes, to in the end get into another bug.
This all made me lose my patience, a pity, game with good potential

Magi17

Jul 29, 2017
This last update is a bit confusing. Checking all the houses but not in order(checking the farthest and then one in the middle) or the bushes not being marked. But with how it is set up the devs have a good base now that they could make the scenes a choice between NTR and vanilla. Something like being given the choice of helping a character(vanilla) or letting the goblins help(NTR/corruption scene)Like in the update they gave the choice of choosing to join Charlotte or not which could easily be a choice of vanilla or NTR/corruption. Maybe incorporate a stamina system to use so the MC uses stamina to help someone like going out to hunt with the little sister or to help the mother relax or help lily with magic. This could keep the devs from having to make too many maps that have the chance to be bugged. Just hope the last charlotte scene isn't canon since that kind of corruption is way to fast that its disappointing. This game still has so much potential to be a bigger game like A Struggle with Sin or maybe even a ONEONE1 game.

Mooses

Sep 30, 2017
If this is supposed to be the well, the new "Kingkoopa's Custom build" version is terribly bugged. You cannot complete this and progress with the story no matter on which path you are, either protecting Charlotte or Rosie. Both story lines are bugged, because the well quest can't be finished.
Or is the well somehwere else?

View attachment 1595590
I did some bug testing and found out that if you enter any building when walking to the well it bugs and you can't use it, if you go straight from the house to the well without entering any building it will work. I was also stuck at this extremely annoying bug for a long time.

ozzo

Mar 4, 2018
I noticed that this game really hates exploring going anywhere but the intended route causes sceenes to replay out of order and lock any progress forcing you to reload.

danielcool19

Aug 27, 2017
There is a bug. I went out of the house to get water from the well and went back inside, it loops me back to the previous night. Is there anyway to fix it?

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Forgotten Royals of Astella [v0.7] [Ultimate Corruption] crunched

Original / Compressed Size Win: 1,67 GB / 205 MB - FRoS_0.7_Kingkoopas_Custom_build-crunched.7z

Download (Win): - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway!(y) Thanks!;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tool: - Cruncher 0.4.1 (bas@f95zone)

Last edited:

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
This would be a pretty mediocre Renpy game tbh. More like a kinetic novel. Good Renpy games have choices and paths that are more sophisticated than protecting one girl at a time while Goblins bang your sisters and mom with impunity. Great ones have multiple paths, multiple endings, and perhaps even a relationship system. You know... like a game. That's why a lot of Renpy ports fall pretty flat. Manila Shaw is a nightmare as a Renpy game. Not that RPGM is without its deep problems and limitations itself. It is pretty much why you never hear anybody say "Your Renpy novel would be better in RPGM."

Reactions: Magi17

Magi17

Jul 29, 2017
This would be a pretty mediocre Renpy game tbh. More like a kinetic novel. Good Renpy games have choices and paths that are more sophisticated than protecting one girl at a time while Goblins bang your sisters and mom with impunity. Great ones have multiple paths, multiple endings, and perhaps even a relationship system. You know... like a game. That's why a lot of Renpy ports fall pretty flat. Manila Shaw is a nightmare as a Renpy game. Not that RPGM is without its deep problems and limitations itself. It is pretty much why you never hear anybody say "Your Renpy novel would be better in RPGM."
I think its from the limited options from the routes that they say it would be better as a renpy game. And honestly the game is a bit similar in progression to a kinetic novel than a RPG. Like the quests are more like what to do next as opposed to a task that you can choose to do. And apparently if you try and explore while doing a quest you may encounter bugs that lock out quests.(like the well quest where some got encountered a bug after getting the key but didn't go straight towards the well) And I kinda agree that at the moment a renpy would be better due to the bugs the game has but I agree that if the game incorporated some sort of system that would make multiple paths it would become a great game. A good example being the relation system of A Struggle with Sin. It would even make the NTR routes they are making feel more like NTR than what it is now. Or a harem path could be opened up for those not to into NTR.

Reactions: ayewhat123

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I think its from the limited options from the routes that they say it would be better as a renpy game. And honestly the game is a bit similar in progression to a kinetic novel than a RPG. Like the quests are more like what to do next as opposed to a task that you can choose to do. And apparently if you try and explore while doing a quest you may encounter bugs that lock out quests.(like the well quest where some got encountered a bug after getting the key but didn't go straight towards the well) And I kinda agree that at the moment a renpy would be better due to the bugs the game has but I agree that if the game incorporated some sort of system that would make multiple paths it would become a great game. A good example being the relation system of A Struggle with Sin. It would even make the NTR routes they are making feel more like NTR than what it is now. Or a harem path could be opened up for those not to into NTR.
True. If it had a relationship system, if it had multiple routes, and if so much of its content wasn't walking around the map there might be a strong case to be made that it is substantial enough to be good in Renpy. But those are three big ifs as the game stands right now. However, I will concede that if it was created in Renpy from the start there is a distinct possibility that these features may have been easier to implement.

chillybop

Sep 30, 2019
Ah, great, I found a bug on "the hunt begins" quest, where after I killed the alpha Boar/Wolf(?) I go back to camp just to have the same cutscene from before heading out for the quest and getting the same quest again.
I tried loading an earlier save just to get the same outcome.
Anyone got a save after that point?

3.50 star(s) 23 Votes