RPGM Abandoned Forgotten Royals of Astella [v1.0] [Ultimate Corruption]

3.50 star(s) 23 Votes

tom4512

Sep 1, 2020
Hello, I have a question, what are they playing longer with the update, how long do you have to wait three months or half a year, the game is super, very good and this additional scene is only necessary to download from megi these last versions of king of king something like that

Reactions: coolmemory

mspman

Jul 6, 2017
What a bug...after killing the elder wolf i get a scene with Charlotte stretching with the goblin.
Then i come back to the cave and the two sprites are gone. I don't see the MC nor the companion Rosie...But i can still move...Just can't see where...
I noticed the layout of the elder wolf cave changes after the cut scene...
View attachment 1017136
Anyway except for one lousy handjob scene, there isn't any content...With the devs pace in two years we will see some proper action...
Me too and Iam playing the 0.7 version. the characters are invisable. I have Rosie with me.

Jun 26, 2020
Is it safe to assume that we'll get an update every month?
Nope, check their announcements and everything always gets delayed whether it’s teasers, the game itself, or even simply a patch update preview which they said would be revealed in a few days and that was January 3rd.

They usually say it’s because they can’t get in touch with their writers but they only tell patrons days to weeks after contact was lost.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Nope, check their announcements and everything always gets delayed whether it’s teasers, the game itself, or even simply a patch update preview which they said would be revealed in a few days and that was January 3rd.

They usually say it’s because they can’t get in touch with their writers but they only tell patrons days to weeks after contact was lost.
If they need a reliable writer or editor I'm available... although looking at their Patreon numbers they probably can't afford me.

• Haha
Reactions: Thegoblinlayer

needpleasure

May 5, 2020
PATCH UPDATE 0.8 PREVIEW

Hey everyone this is just an update explaining everything that is coming out in Zone 2 Day 3.

Content for 0.8:

- Event with Amelia

- Event with Lily

- Adult 3D scenes

- Special scene for Emperor tier only

- Voting on special scene for Mighty Ruler tier only

- New areas to explore

- Continued Story

- More events with Charlotte and Rosie

- Event with Caroline - New mob Note

All $5 patreon's will get this update 3 days early and all Emperor tier patreon's will get the additional scenes that will be a separate version of the game.

Mighty Ruler tier will be able to vote between certain additional scenes.

new poll will be out for patreon event in couple of days

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I can't remember when as it's been awhile since I played it. But I think she goes hunting with him.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I use Rosie, so she Charlotte is the one to go gobbo. When does the scene trigger?
It is the very last scene from the last posted update. It may also be non-canon and removed in the next update. The last scene we are for sure is real is Charlotte and MC taking a bath together.

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
Well, that's a smart way to check content, just decrypting images and skipping the rpgm stuff. I should do the same next time. I mean there are good rpgm games out there, but most aren't and happen to be just tedious, redundant and uninspiring (it's most of the time like walk to A, go to B, fetch Y, look for X, solve a few silly puzzles and hopefully it will trigger the next scene). I prefer renpy most of the time, especially if it's more a VN than a game.

If you want to know, in game it happens quite abruptly:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
i wanted sex with Charlotte and goblins so bad really but not like this… in a rushed, out of context scene with (in my opinion) boring poses and camera angles… I still hope this is isn’t canon now

sexgamefreak

Game Developer
Jun 5, 2021
what can you increase affection for when the girls just fuck with the ugly goblins anyway? you should add an option where you can castrate or at least kill the goblins. build the game more into a harem where the mc fucks all the girls. it would also be funny to turn the goblins into genitalless slaves or sissies :D:D at least i haven´t seen a game like this but it would be funny to play ;)

• Sad
Reactions: crookscomp
3.50 star(s) 23 Votes