RPGM Abandoned Forgotten Royals of Astella [v1.0] [Ultimate Corruption]

3.50 star(s) 23 Votes

ozzo

Mar 4, 2018
1651303027714.png

We have the first teaser from the upcoming update. i would like to apologize for the delay this update version is having. I was pretty confident that i would finish everything and release this month but i had some property related work pending this month. that took the full month to sort out.
I will have another post coming with another teaser and exact news when the update will be out. till than
Thank you everyone for the continued support

Last edited:

LazwelX

Aug 13, 2020
hopefully someone is kind enough to drop an emperor tier again, but damn do these devs like to milk it

DerpyDeeDoo

May 7, 2021
I hope that all girls get pregnant with goblins, but the thing I hope the most is finally some info about update :D It's been like months since the last update and nearly month since the last info.
I think thats where they are going with the story. The whole reason they are forgotten is because they never came back to human society, presumably because the women, and possibly the prince if he stays with the half goblin woman, settled down and made families with the goblins on the outskirts of civilization. Assuming they ever finish this, i wouldnt be surprised if they create a new nation of human/goblin hybrids that conquer the human nation that destroyed Astella.

Reactions: Kjazz and PoGo3544

gabich69

Dec 23, 2019
yea are they dead? their last post on patron was 1 month ago? it was a post telling us that he apologies for the delay LMAO

Reactions: needpleasure

larryrunner

Nov 20, 2018
Maybe they are ukrainian or something? I assume they didn't do anything until the apology post and then started working from then on. So maybe soon? Coping

ozzo

Mar 4, 2018
Latest pic

Rendering has been going but because of terrible heat wave in this month the speed was very slow, my pc was getting overheated so had to stop work continuously. only 2 event is remaining to finish 1 carolina event and the patreon event. i should finish the remaining scenes in few days so first week of next month i can announce the exact time when the update will be out.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

DaddyGrond

Oct 4, 2018
With the amount of time that passed, here's hoping that's not the only penetration scene and there are more in this update with fingers crossed.
Maybe even this is not penetration scene, its just massasing her hard, no penetration :D.

But i do agree, after all that time, should be atleast 2-3 sex scenes or oral scenes

Reactions: needpleasure

Vuneszczuk

Jan 24, 2021
Maybe even this is not penetration scene, its just massasing her hard, no penetration :D.
Yeah, it looks same for me for just some kind of erotic massage and to be honest I'm count on that, cuz I hate when sex scens came randomly without background, especialy that Amelia should be reluctant to any sex as a mother and queen. You can saw that on the handjob scene and she should be still like that. Nevertheless sex scenes or oral scenes after so long time of waiting will be appriciatet.

FaiRTaiL

Nov 8, 2017
i didnt evden remember what was the last scene with the queen hj or bj. This one probably boobjob assjob dont expect any penetration

needpleasure

May 5, 2020
Yeah, it looks same for me for just some kind of erotic massage and to be honest I'm count on that, cuz I hate when sex scens came randomly without background, especialy that Amelia should be reluctant to any sex as a mother and queen. You can saw that on the handjob scene and she should be still like that. Nevertheless sex scenes or oral scenes after so long time of waiting will be appriciatet.
Yeah, I am pretty sure that’s it just a massage

3.50 star(s) 23 Votes