RPGM Abandoned Forgotten Royals of Astella [v1.0] [Ultimate Corruption]

3.50 star(s) 23 Votes

gabich69

Dec 23, 2019
Hello guys, i saw a lot of messages here so i wanted to check it and i'm happy to read that an update is coming this month :D Amazing game with amazing characters!

I didnt play this game for a long time so please friends tell me something, there is still no gallery in this game right? Is there a way to see all the naughty scenes in this game without restarting the game from the beginning?

Or is there a charitable soul in this world who still has all his saves and who can send them to me? I may be asking too much but thank you in advance guys :D

Reactions: BBCinyourass
Nov 5, 2022
In my opinion Female goblin should go with mc in new house where mc and family stays in abondonded villages . It will be enjoyable. I liked female goblin. What happened after that is mystery. Did she give birth to mc baby no one knows. Developer should provide female goblin to go with mc so that mc cheat with Rosy. Only Rosie is in harem. What your opinion. Please reply about this. And lastly developer have ended suspense in Forgotten Royals of Astella. Queen thinking in abandoned house while goblin dry humping her" how it feels inside" end of this version.

Reactions: lexlutha

jamiehmcw91

May 28, 2021
Is the new version out yet? I havent seen the female goblin?
Also I think the 3 males goblins want a girl each too bred.
Keep Rosy for the mc

3.50 star(s) 23 Votes