RPGM Abandoned Forgotten Royals of Astella [v1.0] [Ultimate Corruption]

3.50 star(s) 23 Votes

Octotwin

Mar 1, 2018
Hello guys, i saw a lot of messages here so i wanted to check it and i'm happy to read that an update is coming this month :D Amazing game with amazing characters!

I didnt play this game for a long time so please friends tell me something, there is still no gallery in this game right? Is there a way to see all the naughty scenes in this game without restarting the game from the beginning?

Or is there a charitable soul in this world who still has all his saves and who can send them to me? I may be asking too much but thank you in advance guys :D
While there is no gallery you can use to decrypt the files in FRoS 0.9\www\img\pictures and thus enjoy the pretty pictures.

Also here is a save more or less at the end of last build, warning it's a sister path playthrough. Throw that into \AppData\Local\User Data\Default\Forgotten Royals of Astella

It's a save file in a .rar but eh usual warning about downloading stuff from strangers, check it with virus total or so

DecumanoItaSud

Feb 5, 2021
While there is no gallery you can use to decrypt the files in FRoS 0.9\www\img\pictures and thus enjoy the pretty pictures.

Also here is a save more or less at the end of last build, warning it's a sister path playthrough. Throw that into \AppData\Local\User Data\Default\Forgotten Royals of Astella

It's a save file in a .rar but eh usual warning about downloading stuff from strangers, check it with virus total or so

Hi, I can't find the save folder on my pc, it's true that I'm a user and not an administrator, but anyway that passage you mention is not visible on my pc ???
\AppData\Local\User Data\Default\Forgotten Royals of Astella

gabich69

Dec 23, 2019
Wtf.. All the links to download the games are not working.. (i dont use Uploadhaven) Can someone have a mega link again so i can download this game?

gabich69

Dec 23, 2019

Your save is not working or at least i need the globab.rpg.save buddy. Because when i put your save in my folder it doesn't recognize it.

Levian

Mar 9, 2018
All the download links for Mac are also not working. Could someone upload this again, would like to try. Thanks in advance!

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
Lilly- anal sex with mc
Charlotte- anal and vaginal sex with fat goblin- creampie and breeeding
Queen- anal, vaginal and oral sex with boss gobling

lilly - i personally dc
charlotte - fat one again? was in her special scene already... hoped for the small one
queen - sounds nice hopefully much pussy

3.50 star(s) 23 Votes