RPGM Abandoned Forgotten Royals of Astella [v1.0] [Ultimate Corruption]

3.50 star(s) 23 Votes

evalf

May 26, 2019
HiddenTunnel part 3 Map of battle events 35,26 The bottom battle was lost Return to the title page Delete avoid Bug game over

yazda

Mar 21, 2021
Can I get a save right before the new content?
You can start in the village featuring the last and the current update. This is recommended because there are two routes featuring Charlotte and Rosie respectively. If you just want to look at the movies they are all in www/movies

sguru

Feb 19, 2020
This was the best update ever. Finally got to see the sex scenes with goblins. Will be eagerly waiting for next update.

• Love
Reactions: potspipe

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
solid update. you really notice the work put into this update even i hoped it would be more/different.

i like the story progress and find it surprsingly interesting. - but SPOILERS when the one merges with the succubus i really hoped the girl would get the succubus curves/appereance... missed opportunity :p
i also think its kinda forced to have to "bath" with charlotte as mc... how she lays later down of the floor was quite hot, but i would like to see her more with one of the other goblings instead of always the big chubby one.
queen content was interestingly written und spicy built up and FINALLY something i think we all looked forward to here. even tho i hoped for cowgirl and titsucking but i assume that comes later with even more corruption.
the little girl content i personally couldn't care less about i feel very pedo watching this girl and i don't like this personally but i see the built up with the orcs and the story. still THE character i personally really don't need to see.

i would give the update for the story progress, the intersting written text and the queen sex a solid 7/10.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: potspipe

Lone Dog

Aug 28, 2019
can't progress after getting the water from well, return to home its repeating the previous night event with lilly again and again.

Reactions: Morgoth666

AdultFunGamer

Jul 22, 2022
There is an error in there that is driving me crazy. The game starts to repeat itself at a certain point. Lily is suddenly back in Queen's room and then it starts all over again. Like a record hanging. And then I can play through again from that point in time. What a shit

Apr 9, 2023
Tbh the best update ever for the game, i mean the queen build up was definitely worth it and the caroline part was a bit of a surprise, however I really hoped to see some of the action from charllotte, would love to see her with the main gobbo rather than stonky
Would wait intently for the next update and also hope that the next one wont take this long and has more scenes with story cause the game feels really slow and if that becomes the case than might even support it again cause those are really the only two complaints i have from this game slow story progression and long intervals between updates otherwise it pretty fun

3.50 star(s) 23 Votes