RPGM Abandoned Forgotten Royals of Astella [v1.0] [Ultimate Corruption]

3.50 star(s) 23 Votes

DaddyGrond

Oct 4, 2018
So the queen and the archer got some goblin action , pretty nice update, i thought we get some orc rape if we dont save the girl in time too but i guess thats for some other time.
I do wish we had more choice in the matter, like on purpose leave the goblins with the girls and stuff.

px305

May 6, 2017
Idk why this game has the NTR tag :WaitWhat:

Its just incest and the girls having sex with the goblins, theres no cheating or ntr in any type of form.

Its considered NTR your mother or sisters having sex partners? Even the only "romantic" relation we have is with rosie but if we dont choose her shes just a friend. :LUL:

I think the dev is trying to please all the audiences and I have seen this happen in a lot of games, neither of them ended up well.:FacePalm:

Last edited:
Reactions: Dideldidum

jackdiddley

Dec 5, 2021
Idk why this game has the NTR tag :WaitWhat:

Its just incest and the girls having sex with the goblins, theres no cheating or ntr in any type of form.

Its considered NTR your mother or sisters having sex partners? Even the only "romantic" relation we have is with rosie but if we dont choose her shes just a friend. :LUL:

I think the dev is trying to please all the audiences and I have seen this happen in a lot of games, neither of them ended up well.:FacePalm:
Going out on a limb here but, maybe later on the prince's girlfriend (either Rosie or his "sister") gets corrupted/tricked into some goblin sex. That would cover the NTR.

Apr 3, 2020
Is it actually possible in this release to get some critter to actually enter Charlotte? Or is the insertion just happening for Caroline and the mum? I saw the big one line up and was pretty sure this was going to be it...

unavailable23rdtry

Aug 7, 2017
Is it actually possible in this release to get some critter to actually enter Charlotte? Or is the insertion just happening for Caroline and the mum? I saw the big one line up and was pretty sure this was going to be it...
It depend on who you chosed to take with you between charlotte and rosie , the other one will get some gobo action at the end of the current content released. So in your case, you should choose rosie to bring along, interract positively with etc so the end match with your desire. You could unpack all the images of the game too if you dont want to bother playing, with a online rpgmvp unpacker.

Reactions: Dylanle999

damnson1111

Jul 21, 2017
can't progress after getting the water from well, return to home its repeating the previous night event with lilly again and again.
delete your saves from C:\Users\yourUsername\AppData\Local\User Data\Default\Forgotten Royals of Astella

download and paste the save from page #81 into the folder where you deleted your saves

then you should be able to start normally from the save

jamiehmcw91

May 28, 2021
i have just finised the game on the last version.
It had Ogar fucking the Queen in her pussy. Came on he back
It had Mober fucking Caroline in her pussy. He then came in her mouth and she swallowed it.
It had Stonky fucking Charlotte in her pussy and he came on her belly.
There was some words that could be linking to the next version of the game: like Ogar fingering the Queens ass, Cum inside when Mober wanted to knock Caroline up.
Are we going to see anal and some creampies and pregnancy in the game's next version.
Also does the main goblins: Ogar,Mober and Stonky have their own girls?

DerpyDeeDoo

May 7, 2021
i have just finised the game on the last version.
It had Ogar fucking the Queen in her pussy. Came on he back
It had Mober fucking Caroline in her pussy. He then came in her mouth and she swallowed it.
It had Stonky fucking Charlotte in her pussy and he came on her belly.
There was some words that could be linking to the next version of the game: like Ogar fingering the Queens ass, Cum inside when Mober wanted to knock Caroline up.
Are we going to see anal and some creampies and pregnancy in the game's next version.
Also does the main goblins: Ogar,Mober and Stonky have their own girls?
Same. I think they're saving the breeding until the very end of the project, which makes me sad. It would be nice to see some time jumps showing their pregnancies, births, and rearing babies multiple times over the course of the narrative. But given how long its taken to include actual PinV sex between them, it seems that this will probably only happen at the end.

Still, I'm pleased with the update. Lots of good scenes and story advancement. It's disappointing that it took so long in between updates, but at least the project isn't dead like so many others.

Reactions: jamiehmcw91

jamiehmcw91

May 28, 2021
Same. I think they're saving the breeding until the very end of the project, which makes me sad. It would be nice to see some time jumps showing their pregnancies, births, and rearing babies multiple times over the course of the narrative. But given how long its taken to include actual PinV sex between them, it seems that this will probably only happen at the end.

Still, I'm pleased with the update. Lots of good scenes and story advancement. It's disappointing that it took so long in between updates, but at least the project isn't dead like so many others.
No I am hoping for the breeding to start soon. That way the MC can figure out how the girls have been pregnant with only 2 guys there and they dont fuck them. Or have one of the goblins being caught by the younger brother and the goblins say they want to use the girls t create an army to fight the orce's that destroyed there homes. Then Caroline says that she loves Mober and wants his babies and will do anything for them.

Reactions: tyrone2

F95zoneMaster

Dec 6, 2017
I'm suck in fetching water for bathroom quest,
every time i go outside and find well and comeback to report the others,
once i get in mansion, the game send me to Two or three previous quests where lily meet the queen and discuses her past!!!!!!
and this cycle repeat and repeat again!!
i don't know what to do!

any help?????????????

3.50 star(s) 23 Votes