VN Ren'Py Abandoned Forks: A Weight Gain Visual Novel [Big Cake] [Team Spoon]

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes

Doublefrost

Jun 29, 2017
Definitely haven't seen this on here yet. Though I may die laughing if this turns into some over the top "I want to weigh a thousand pounds" type stories. Aren't that many decent games with cute fat girls, but feeder stuff isn't my fetish so this could potentially be super hilarious. Dev, I will beat you with a spoon ala the horribly slow murderer with the extremely inefficient weapon if you spoil it. XD

Feb 2, 2019
TBH, I didn't know "Weight Gain" could be a fetish.

More cushion for the pumping, I guess... :sneaky:
Probably some fetish born from SJW and their philosophy anti "grossophobe" doing promotion of becoming fat. (yes, it exist ---> SJW never stop to amaze me by finding new way to look ridiculous) Only the title is enough for me to "tidy it up" beside "ValiDate". :whistle:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Necrosian

Jul 26, 2017
Probably some fetish born from SJW and their philosophy anti "grossophobe" doing promotion of becoming fat. (yes, it exist ---> SJW never stop to amaze me by finding new way to look ridiculous) Only the title is enough for me to "tidy it up" beside "ValiDate". :whistle:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
As long as people aren't glorifying obesity i don't really care. If any media starts shouting "FAT IS HEALTHY", i will take offense about that.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
There aren't many games on this site where women are thick.
I don't know if Dev's are afraid to create such women because they're afraid that people won't like these characters/games or what. :unsure:

I know only a few games where there is a thicker girl, for example: ''Young Again - Emma'' and a lot of people love her, including me. :D

Carrera

Jun 25, 2017
As long as people aren't glorifying obesity i don't really care. If any media starts shouting "FAT IS HEALTHY", i will take offense about that.
Kinda like how the MSN is doing with all their body positivity propaganda. Let's time how long it takes for this post to be deleted, ready, set, GO!!

Solhel

Aug 10, 2017
There aren't many games on this site where women are thick.
I don't know if Dev's are afraid to create such women because they're afraid that people won't like these characters/games or what.
Female bodies of normal weight are easily the most attractive, with underweight a far 2nd, overweight 3rd and obese easily last.

The kink (not having played the game, but persuming) is either one of feeding (fattening someone up) or food (gluttony), both quite rare kinks.

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes