VN Ren'Py Abandoned Forks: A Weight Gain Visual Novel [Big Cake] [Team Spoon]

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes

Bucketbot89

Feb 11, 2018
"Join Alex as she works to balance her wants, relationships, and responsibilities as she enters the wild world of adulthood".

She couldn't add calorie intake/burn to that list?

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android BigCake APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

Reactions: blargballs

cyborgturtle

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2018
tried this game on a whim and it's fantastic - all the girls are super cute and while WG normally isn't my thing, i love how it's done (gradually bigger, showing the difference in the same outfit, other girls gaining at the same time) and especially love the variety how you've got tall girl whose weight all goes into her ass, short girl whose weight presumably goes into her tits (seemed like she had the least content so far), thick-ass main girl who seems bottom heavy but gets softer everywhere, and my current favorite girl who was ballooning faster than MC and mostly in the belly

will definitely keep up on this, hopefully there's some more extreme growth eventually, something about WG when it doesnt really go into the arms/face really keeps me interested lol

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
i like the drawin style and especially the dark skinned far left girl (morgan?) the others look a tad too chubby for my taste and it seems this game is more teasing and lesbo stuff? also i would more like to play that Morgan-girl than than small chubby Alex-girl.... but i guess it is what it is...

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes