VN Ren'Py Abandoned Forks: A Weight Gain Visual Novel [Big Cake] [Team Spoon]

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes

Sword26

Donor
Aug 8, 2016
This VN is fyre and this is what the people need in 2021 a great way to start the year THICCC girls simulator i particularly like the girl with small oppai and big booty as that is the origin of my WARRIOR story

dickbutt00

Jun 30, 2017
First, who's the whale that gave this 5 star review? Second, the thicc definition can't be applied on whales and on unhealty phisical conditions; thiccness must be achieved through workout and a balanced diet, not with fat gain

bitchy bitch

Nov 14, 2020
Not a game for me. It is no fun in losing weight trust me. Much less in gaining it. I don't need a game for that, just lay on the couch and order junk food.

lechtoyz

Sep 18, 2018
Man, I'm not into the actual weight gain part, but the "before" versions of all these girls are right up my alley. Anybody know if the artist has done any other, more vanilla games?

Chrathrard

Nov 20, 2018
The only thing that sucks about releases like this, is that your hype is drowned out by the overwhelming volume of hype.
But then I guess there's no pressure to be cool and witty. :cool:
Like, "Wow, this really looks like Toroboro's art—IMPERIAL UNITS? YES, PLEASE. [American flag emoji]"

Last edited:

Piggo88

Feb 2, 2018
Man, I'm not into the actual weight gain part, but the "before" versions of all these girls are right up my alley. Anybody know if the artist has done any other, more vanilla games?
The Artist is . I don't think he has worked on any other games before, but he's put out a lot of thick girl art. Some smaller, some much bigger.

Sword26

Donor
Aug 8, 2016
Definitely haven't seen this on here yet. Though I may die laughing if this turns into some over the top "I want to weigh a thousand pounds" type stories. Aren't that many decent games with cute fat girls, but feeder stuff isn't my fetish so this could potentially be super hilarious. Dev, I will beat you with a spoon ala the horribly slow murderer with the extremely inefficient weapon if you spoil it. XD
man i see thiccc girls i download but i see your point im also not a fan of the whole lets get off to losing weight i personally think there all very pretty even rea with her gut but how much is too much you know gotta draw the line plus im hearing about interests i've not heard before unless you count vore idk interested to see where the dev is taking it

Doublefrost

Jun 29, 2017
man i see thiccc girls i download but i see your point im also not a fan of the whole lets get off to losing weight i personally think there all very pretty even rea with her gut but how much is too much you know gotta draw the line plus im hearing about interests i've not heard before unless you count vore idk interested to see where the dev is taking it
No, no, no. This is a gaining weight fetish one by the looks. Not a weight loss. Sometimes those can get really weird or extreme. Like, going from thicc to THICCCCC to, well... I like big girls, so I'm morbidly curious to see if this is one of those open ended gainer things or if it's gonna stop at a reasonable point. I know she looks pretty good in the demo images so far. Definitely going to be interesting. That's for sure.

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes