3.50 star(s) 8 Votes

TempTitle

May 7, 2017
Is this a continuation of the previous one, or a sequel? Or does it just share half the preview images?

For any that missed it, the prequel was netori, and it sounds like this one is as well. Though I have no idea how it winds up heading in that direction.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: nico360
Jan 25, 2021
Start with 80 libido, gain 10 when you lose at sex (which is always) and only lose 5 when you jerk it in the bathroom.
Guaranteed bad end by 4th night mathematically.

• Wow
Reactions: tranjonny

popober

Jun 9, 2017
Is this a continuation of the previous one, or a sequel? Or does it just share half the preview images?

For any that missed it, the prequel was netori, and it sounds like this one is as well. Though I have no idea how it winds up heading in that direction.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeah, it's a sequel. The gal gets seduced by a different guy, while the old dude also gets seduced by another woman. There's three routes to choose from; Ossan, Meiko, and one for the dude who seduces Meiko that's initially locked. I've only started both available routes to get a feel for the story.

Honestly, it just seems like Meiko is a complete dumbass who gets duped into fucking others because she can't just leave her whore husband for some reason.

I think the description is from the other guy's POV.

Nefurien

Sep 10, 2017
I really enjoy'd the prequel with its suprise reveal and this sequel doesn't dissapoint in its reveal eithier, really enjoyed it, though the puzzle was ass.
Can I ask you about the reveal? I'm curious because I played the first game but I don't really want to play this one

RDFozz

Apr 1, 2022
Gal here means Gyaru.
"Gyaru" may have original meant the same thing as "gal" does in English. However, in English it's functionally a synonym for "woman", "girl", or "female". In Japanese, it apparently tly implies a specific sub-culture; more like "goth" or "valley girl" does in English.

Point of clarification, for anyone else who didn't understand.

3.50 star(s) 8 Votes