3.50 star(s) 8 Votes

propillux

Jul 30, 2021
If you have already played the prequel, i Strongly suggest you to play this one. A f*cking loredump in all of a sudden. I hope the devs create a sequel explaining this game ending.

Reactions: momo002

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
How to trigger all 5 bridges in working maze? No matter what route I take, there's at least one inactive bridge in the end.

hendrixhent

Jan 20, 2019
How to trigger all 5 bridges in working maze? No matter what route I take, there's at least one inactive bridge in the end.
well that's the thing your not supposed to you only need the ones on the left side and the top right bridge any other bridge leads to a bad end

BakaGintoki

Jan 3, 2022
If you have already played the prequel, i Strongly suggest you to play this one. A f*cking loredump in all of a sudden. I hope the devs create a sequel explaining this game ending.
well it did say "to be continued" so it's likely they will

kiberme

Jun 9, 2017
>Former Gal
>Wife

You asked for trouble yourself, pal
I have no compassion for your condition

Dave 237

May 29, 2018
wise man once said, all women are whores, some men just choose to look the other way. We the brave man can look the abyss in the eyes and face the truth.

Or maybe it'd more accurate to say that there is a whore in every woman. Some women just have this side hidden very deep

There is no true love. All love is conditional. If you don't live up, you will be abandoned. Some people just abandon other people faster and more easily. Especially women when they have alternative. That's how they evolved

Think stocks, you invest your money into something and it's going down, some people will cut their loses quickly but some will sink with the ship because they can't let go of what they invested. Many relationships grow rotten like that. What is the investment? Time, emotions, you name it

Conclusion, all vanilla **** are children who haven't grown up yet. There should be more ntr games to educate everybody properly. It is a holy mission. Crusade to better future for all
only a fool listens to anyone "wise"

JosephF

May 28, 2019
wise man once said, all women are whores, some men just choose to look the other way. We the brave man can look the abyss in the eyes and face the truth.

Or maybe it'd more accurate to say that there is a whore in every woman. Some women just have this side hidden very deep

There is no true love. All love is conditional. If you don't live up, you will be abandoned. Some people just abandon other people faster and more easily. Especially women when they have alternative. That's how they evolved

Think stocks, you invest your money into something and it's going down, some people will cut their loses quickly but some will sink with the ship because they can't let go of what they invested. Many relationships grow rotten like that. What is the investment? Time, emotions, you name it

Conclusion, all vanilla **** are children who haven't grown up yet. There should be more ntr games to educate everybody properly. It is a holy mission. Crusade to better future for all
Here, have a Snickers mate.

3.50 star(s) 8 Votes