VN Ren'Py Foster Home for Fantasy Girls [v0.3.8 Final Frontier] [CardinalRed & Tired Txxus]

4.70 star(s) 55 Votes
Mar 27, 2020
nah again nude content behind a paywall (patreon) trash game uninstalling(delete) and looking for better ones or at least free/ cracked ones

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: KhaiFirst

Txxus

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2017
nah again nude content behind a paywall (patreon) trash game uninstalling(delete) and looking for better ones or at least free/ cracked ones
I think he's talking about the nude mode, which all it does is disabling clothes in portraits and SOME scenes. Nonetheless. I made sure the game is fully playable and all the content is accessible to non-patreons. All that goes missing is enabling sort of an x-ray mode. I repeat, the game is 100% playable without the nude mode. It's like playing some game that lets you enjoy the entire game from start to end for free, but you get a cool skin if you support the developers (I also do lots of art and cool stuff, too). If that alone is enough to make you want to drop the game well... You are literally the only person missing out : /

Reactions: mr__person__
Mar 27, 2020
I think he's talking about the nude mode, which all it does is disabling clothes in portraits and SOME scenes. Nonetheless. I made sure the game is fully playable and all the content is accessible to non-patreons. All that goes missing is enabling sort of an x-ray mode. I repeat, the game is 100% playable without the nude mode. It's like playing some game that lets you enjoy the entire game from start to end for free, but you get a cool skin if you support the developers (I also do lots of art and cool stuff, too). If that alone is enough to make you want to drop the game well... You are literally the only person missing out : /
sorry i just read that and i think the game was playable without nude scenes but i was wrong u see same scenes but with clothes and just the specific zones without clothing

Jason177877

Feb 27, 2019
I'd be making more money by doing art commissions alone. This project keeps goiong out of passion. If I could go faster without making the project into an unenjoyable chore, I would.
Your art is awesome, take your time. The way you are able to show such plumpness on "smaller" body types is great. The elf's recent art work is *chefs kiss* Keep up the good work. (y)

4.70 star(s) 55 Votes