VN Ren'Py Foster Home for Fantasy Girls [v0.3.8 Final Frontier] [CardinalRed & Tired Txxus]

4.70 star(s) 55 Votes

Jnx

Jun 6, 2017
Content aside, this "update" was one picture.
One imagemap in a viewport that you can click two spots on.

wow

KhaiFirst

Feb 27, 2021
i don't see any "wrong" content here.. is just game and model look like pixel model, just because model don't have Pamela A boob doesn't mean is loli.. and nobody question on model have pointy ear... ? lol

KhaiFirst

Feb 27, 2021
Your art is awesome, take your time. The way you are able to show such plumpness on "smaller" body types is great. The elf's recent art work is *chefs kiss* Keep up the good work. (y)
ur not first... remind me 2 year ago.. awww by way i tag u again in another 2 year.. :KEK: :coffee:

mr__person__

Jan 18, 2020
Haha, sorry, dude. To my understanding I thought fanart 2d outside the game was fine too (speaking about the himawari drawing). Sorry there was confusion.
I imagine everything else you've posted is within the rules, otherwise you would've gotten a warning or something. Still kinda weird that random artwork is allowed in the thread since it's entirely off-topic, but I'm not complaining. Characters pre-established as being 18+ or at least treading the line close enough to get away with it. But Himawari Uzumaki? In that image specifically? That's a hard sell to convince people (mods) that she's 18+, so better to be safe than sorry.

And for all the folk arguing against JBukharin, lmaooooo learn to read bozos

Txxus

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2017
I imagine everything else you've posted is within the rules, otherwise you would've gotten a warning or something. Still kinda weird that random artwork is allowed in the thread since it's entirely off-topic, but I'm not complaining. Characters pre-established as being 18+ or at least treading the line close enough to get away with it. But Himawari Uzumaki? In that image specifically? That's a hard sell to convince people (mods) that she's 18+, so better to be safe than sorry.

And for all the folk arguing against JBukharin, lmaooooo learn to read bozos
Eh, if I ever get a warning I'll not post anymore but until then I guess I can spoiler it for those who it might offend. Also, I sometimes get a comission (actually easier to get this kind of commissions since AI got global) or feel like drawing loli. I wasn't trying to pass it as something else, haha. I just don't share it on patreon or twitter for obvious reasons. Never been against it, I just don't put it in the game. Still, I'll always try to stay away/descalate debate/conflict.

9alwa

Sep 16, 2020
Artstyle looks really interesing! Is male domination a main focus of the game? What about blackmail tag? Cheers!

mr__person__

Jan 18, 2020
I just don't share it on patreon or twitter for obvious reasons.
But then where do you share said art? I don't think a thread on F95 is the best place to house anything outside of "Here's some art that will be added to the game."

Txxus

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2017
Artstyle looks really interesing! Is male domination a main focus of the game? What about blackmail tag? Cheers!
Male domination? Yeah. Blackmail. Ehhh, I wanted it to have that kind of stuff at the beginning but patreon's rules made it difficult.

Reactions: 9alwa

mr__person__

Jan 18, 2020
have you decided who will be the next girl at the party?
I hope there will be no futanaries or trans.
Hopefully there will be futanari and trans.

I wouldn't put trans in one of my games. Futas maybe I'd feel like do some sinlge scenario at some point if I get a good idea for it but I have nothing planned.
Oh...

4.70 star(s) 55 Votes